Dubaï or not DubaÏ, that's the question - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 19th, 2009, 03:41 PM   #76
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dubaï or not DubaÏ, that's the question

Thanks for letting me know
Marionated is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 19th, 2009, 04:17 PM   #77
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doa15 View Post
Thanks for letting me know
You can use this link every thursday morning at 11:00 am (french hour) for tennis news.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 10:50 PM   #78
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

And notice.. He spoke to MARION, not Walter. It just debunks those who think Marion can't speak for herself.

Marion can speak for herself perfectly well I think, she is just the kind of woman who chooses carefully who she wants to speak to.
Old Feb 26th, 2009, 03:00 PM   #79

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Okay,here's the plan:Monterrey is too damned far to commute back-and-forth so I'll leave after work on Friday morning and catch the inter-city bus in order to spare my older car....Marion will do HER part by recuperating in the interim and then smashing through to at least the semifinals....Now AYE will brush up on my 6 years of French in school so that I can get her attention more easily(can still sing all the words to La Marseillaise).If we're blessed,then we'll have some pics posted here with Maid Marion and a few of her Mexican loyalists
Bruce Goose, will you leave tommorrow for Monterrey?
Old Feb 26th, 2009, 04:06 PM   #80
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Marion View Post
Bruce Goose, will you leave tommorrow for Monterrey?
Sorry for the vagary,Sugar Buns;my original thinking was that the semis were on Saturday and the finals Sunday.Now that I've discovered that this is incorrect,I'll have to take a day off from work next Friday and leave the Thursday prior.My conviction is that Marion can at least make the finals of this tournament so I'd get to see her play twice.Monterrey is a good 12-hour trip from where I live so commuting is impractical and I can't skip an entire week of work even for our Queen.Therefore,I'm buying tickets for the SFs and Final only---which take place on the weekend

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)

Last edited by bruce goose : Feb 26th, 2009 at 04:07 PM. Reason: marks
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2009, 06:55 PM   #81

Yes, I suspected you neant next week cos you said in time for semi's.

Well, we'll see.

Hows the weather where you are. You know with me being Scot everything and everywhere seems hot to me
Old Feb 26th, 2009, 07:11 PM   #82
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, I suspected you neant next week cos you said in time for semi's.

Well, we'll see.

Hows the weather where you are. You know with me being Scot everything and everywhere seems hot to me
Wonder if Marion will realize that Monterrey is basically the Spanish version of Montreal(except 'rey' means "king" not "royal").It'll be MUCH warmer where she is in Estado Nuevo Leon.Monterrey is south and west of here,one state removed from the Gulf of Mexico,and it SHOULD be okay for her,heat-wise.It's much more humid than the desert region in which I live,but it's reasonable during February and most of March....If they ever move this tourney to April or later,then Marion might want to skip it

As for MY neck of the woods,it can get cold at night--as desert is prone to do--but it's pretty mild during the daytime now;you could walk around comfortably in a short-sleeved shirt.We've gotten past the worst of our winter so I haven't used the heater while sleeping for quite some time....Thanks for asking,Sugar Buns

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 11:57 AM   #83
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Don't know why you deleted your post....the only thing more fun than chatting with sassy Scottish gals is giving them big,wet kisses on the lips.As for your '70-something,Hotel Panda' comment,the best thing I can tell you is that I DON'T enjoy excessive heat so the dry climate in my region is quite comfortable...especially right now.......and even Monterrey isn't too bad this time of year.During Spring-Summer though....FORGET going there unless you love humidity

Old Feb 27th, 2009, 01:57 PM   #84

I guess I delete 50% of posts I make.
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 02:07 PM   #85
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
I guess I delete 50% of posts I make.
Alas,the witticisms that are lost