Niya @ Europe/Africa Zone I FedCup [Saturday report & pics inside] - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 8th, 2009, 12:11 PM   #46
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future
Re: Niya @ Europe/Africa Zone I FedCup [pics added]

Nothing about Poland

Official administrator of http://radwanskie.net/ and the biggest fan of Aga and Ula

Like us on Facebook!
Cinek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 8th, 2009, 12:21 PM   #47
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinek View Post

Nothing about Poland
Poland was playing on court 1 (without stands). I saw that they were playing but I can't really say anything about how they played
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 12:22 PM   #48
country flag TTomek

TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute

so you didn't see that "fight" in second set?
TTomek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 12:27 PM   #49
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acheron View Post
so you didn't see that "fight" in second set?
Not really. But I saw that they both were arguing with the umpire A LOT
Also, the British team was amazingly loud. They had something that looked like a bucket and a ladle and they were using them to "applaud" after every single point.

Last edited by Ksenia. : Feb 8th, 2009 at 12:46 PM.
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 12:30 PM   #50
patch.

patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute patch. has a reputation beyond repute

Great Pictures Niya
patch. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 01:49 PM   #51
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

7th February

After the match, the Bulgarian girls stayed on court and practiced a little. Then there was an one hour break between matches, very boring There were free newspapers for the spectators so I took one to pass my time... Luckily, I was saved from boredom by the Belorussians who came to practice in approx. 15 minutes.
I really enjoyed my time at FedCup but seeing Vika was the icing on my cake
She seems to be very demanding to herself and to those who work with her, really hardworking. Amazing shots, very powerful yet precise and deep. I'm a fan now
So Vika was hitting with Olga for about 20-30 minutes.

Ani vs Govortsova
As in the previous match, some choking from Maret again, but very solid win overall. Olga was a little slower and less powerful and it was the decisive factor.

Kanepi vs Azarenka
Amazing start from Vika, great shots. Kaia had no idea what to do with Vika's power first 1,5 sets.
At 3-1 in the second Kaia broke and Vika was very disappointed about that. She started to hit waaay more UEs (she almost didn't have them in the first) and she was very angry at herself whereas Kaia stayed very calm and she was just doing her thing. From 3-all on Kaia dominated the game, she was hitting a lot of winners and making Vika hit errors. Vika was nearly crying, it looked like she has no idea what's wrong with her because she was trying very hard but in the third set she could barely hit a winner, most of her shots went either out or to the net but I must give Kaia a credit as well, she had a lot of amazing shots.
Of course I wanted Estonia to win but I really started to like Vika She's an amazing player but it was not her day obviously.

Vika left the court very quickly, I didn't even notice how
The stands were full and everyone was giving Kaia and the whole Estonian team standing ovation for quite a long time. Amazing atmosphere it was!

Last edited by Ksenia. : Feb 8th, 2009 at 04:44 PM.
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 04:35 PM   #52
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Re: Niya @ Europe/Africa Zone I FedCup [Saturday report inside]

Zsofia Susanyi (and her cute shoes of different color)

Old Feb 8th, 2009, 04:46 PM   #53
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Re: Niya @ Europe/Africa Zone I FedCup [Saturday report inside]

Johanna Larsson

Old Feb 8th, 2009, 04:59 PM   #54
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Niya @ Europe/Africa Zone I FedCup [Saturday report & pics inside]

Johanna