Team USA's Fed Cup Thread - World Group II...again... - Page 169 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 1st, 2012, 11:12 AM   #2521
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Team USA's Fed Cup Thread - Christina and MJF blogs.

According to them, only Sloane and Christina will be blogging. Liezel, Serena, and Vee
Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2012, 02:19 PM   #2522
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Christina and Liezel.

Venus in pink and Sloane in white.
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 02:06 AM   #2523
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Great reads

Thanks for posting the pics Can't wait for the face-off... Let's gooo Team USA
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 09:16 AM   #2524
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Sloane Stephens - Feb. 1

It is always fun to be a part of the Fed Cup Team and I am really glad to be a part of it again this week! Christina and I have been friends for a really long time so it is good to see her here and Liezel is like a mom to us and we always have fun together so it is really nice to back on the team together again.

Serena and Venus are on the team for the first time since I have played Fed Cup. Before this week I knew them enough to just to say ‘Hi or ‘Bye’ or ‘How’s it going?’ But they are really nice girls and I am really looking forward to playing with them this week and learning a lot from watching how they prepare and practice. It will be a good experience and a good time for all of us to hang out together and be a team again so I am looking forward to it.

We have gotten a lot of things done in practice the past two days, which is always nice. I hit with Liezel and Christina the first day, doing some 2-on-1s and then I hit with Venus for the first time this morning, which was awesome. Venus and Serena are definitely two of the best players who have ever played tennis so just to be around them, see them play, hang out with them, it is a really big thing. It will be a fun week, learning and having them here is great for the team so we are excited!
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 09:20 AM   #2525
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Last edited by Uranium : Feb 2nd, 2012 at 09:26 AM.
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 09:35 AM   #2526
country flag Noctis
Marcela X

Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Team USA's Fed Cup Thread - Sloane blog, Team pics, Venus pics

She never stop amazing me,what she do with her hair
Noctis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 10:24 AM   #2527
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Re: Team USA's Fed Cup Thread - Sloane blog, Venus & Team pics, Xtina practice pics

Looks like Liezel's legs in the background, practicing her serve.

Why all the Christina practice pics and no one else?

Yakimova and Kustova are in Worcester practicing. Not sure about Olga and Vika.

Last edited by Uranium : Feb 2nd, 2012 at 10:31 AM.
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 08:19 PM   #2528
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Re: Team USA's Fed Cup Thread - Sloane blog, Venus & Team pics, Xtina practice pics

Venus

Sloane

Last edited by Uranium : Feb 3rd, 2012 at 05:46 PM.
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 08:22 PM   #2529
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Serena

Christina

Mary Joe

Liezel
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 08:25 PM   #2530
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

USA 10 and under clinic with Venus and MJF.

Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 12:40 AM   #2531
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Team USA's Fed Cup Thread - Sloane blog, Practice Pics of Everyone

^^ Thanks for posting all the pics
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 09:48 AM   #2532
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Re: Team USA's Fed Cup Thread - Sloane blog, Practice Pics of Everyone

Christina McHale - Feb. 2

I practiced with Serena this morning, which is still a little odd to say, but it is cool. She has been really nice and it is really good practice for me. I think every day I am getting more used to the indoor hardcourt here. For me, I think it is medium speed, a little bit fast. I am playing also on an indoor hardcourt at the tournament in Paris next week and the similar surface and conditions is one of the reasons I decided to play an indoor tournament after Fed Cup.

It can be a big switch from playing outside in the heat to indoors but at least last week I was training at home at the USTA Billie Jean King National Training Center in New York so it is not like I came right from the heat of Australia here.

Yesterday we had a tennis clinic for kids here in Worcester, which is fun for me. I have only two or three other ones like that. It is fun because when we practice it so serious, so it is nice to do something related to tennis that is just relaxed. The team had a question-and-answer period with the kids after we hit and some of the questions were funny, like someone asked me what was my favorite subject in school. A few were disappointed to hear it wasn’t math but history instead. They were all cute and some of them were really getting the hang of hitting the ball and playing really well.

I will also add that I am so excited and psyched about our new team tracksuits. They changed the color from white to navy (with red and white stripes down the arms and legs) and they have the coolest sleeves, the cuffs are fitted, and are by far the best tracksuits of any country.

We all went to dinner together last night and tonight is the official dinner but the matches are getting closer, so we need to be doing our best to prepare and stay focused!
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 04:59 PM   #2533
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Re: Team USA's Fed Cup Thread - Christina to kick it off against Azarenka at 1pm!

World Group II 1st round

R1: Christina McHale (USA) vs. Victoria Azarenka (BLR)
R2: Serena Williams (USA) vs. Olga Govortsova (BLR)
R3: Serena Williams (USA) vs. Victoria Azarenka (BLR)
R4: Christina McHale (USA) vs. Olga Govortsova (BLR)
R5: Venus Williams/Liezel Huber (USA) vs. Victoria Azarenka/Olga Govortsova (BLR)
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 05:01 PM   #2534
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future
Re: Team USA's Fed Cup Thread - Christina to kick it off against Azarenka at 1pm!

Venus to play doubles, nice!
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 06:20 PM   #2535
country flag Capriati Rules

Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of
Re: Team USA's Fed Cup Thread-Christina to open against Azarenka at 1pm! Serena to fo

Woohooo less than 24 hours till the tie begins! Can't wait to cheer the girls on live! GO USA!
Capriati Rules is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote