Fed Cup - Page 48 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 19th, 2014, 12:12 PM   #706
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fed Cup

Fuking rain
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Eugenie Bouchard,Sabine Lisicki,Maria Sharapova,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Dominika Cibulkova,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 19th, 2014, 12:17 PM   #707
country flag mido1988

mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold

I hope they start soon .. i have just started watching

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 12:19 PM   #708
country flag drg

drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of

She was incredible in the first games .
drg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 12:22 PM   #709
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

At least Simona has experience now considering her match against Pennetta in America. I thought she was the girl on fire out there today, hope that fire will continue to burn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 12:25 PM   #710
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Yeah , but this weather and rain is not good for her back (as she said in the last days) and she was a little afraid to move too quickly in the 1st games (probably because of the wet court)

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #136 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #131 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch; Suicide: #48 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 12:33 PM   #711
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute
Oh jeez, it's bucketing down. Full on storm, not a shower as the commentator said.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

BRAZIL 2014
Tall and tan and young and lovely
The girl from Ipanema goes walking
And when she passes, each one she passes
Goes "Aaaah"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJkxFhFRFDA
CheddarChomper is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 12:48 PM   #712
country flag mido1988

mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold

Is there a lighting in the court ? hope they resume the match today

Simna Halep
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 12:48 PM   #713

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute
Are there floodlights at the stadium? Just thinking if the rain takes a few hours to clear, it might still be possible to finish today?

BRAZIL 2014
Goes "Aaaah"

Old Apr 19th, 2014, 12:51 PM   #714
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

Yes, there are floodlights but the problem will be the surface! I don't think they will resume play today....
Not A Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 12:57 PM   #715
country flag mido1988

So Simona will play almost 2 matches in the same day after a month off , they should play today if the rain stopped

Simna Halep
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 01:01 PM   #716
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

They just announced no play before evening (if any at all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drg View Post
She was incredible in the first games .
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
I thought she was the girl on fire out there today, hope that fire will continue to burn.
She looked unplayable, although Bojana's lack of any defense makes it easy for her to get step by step closer to the net as the rally goes on. I can't see many girls troubling her on clay as it is basically impossible to outhit her on this surface and the chances she gives you to attack, apart from her serve maybe, are quite rare.
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 01:02 PM   #717
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

Official news... a decision regarding the resume of play will be taken at 17:00 o'clock

Old Apr 19th, 2014, 01:02 PM   #718

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
Yes, there are floodlights but the problem will be the surface! I don't think they will resume play today....
Hmm, they need some heavy-duty driers.

BRAZIL 2014
Goes "Aaaah"

Old Apr 19th, 2014, 01:08 PM   #719
country flag mido1988

Seems she played very good before the rain .. unfortunately i missed it

Simna Halep
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 01:08 PM   #720
country flag Not A Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
Hmm, they need some heavy-duty driers.
Yeah right... they only have a couple of 1 by 1 sponges there