Fed Cup - Page 47 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 19th, 2014, 11:58 AM   #691
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute
Now for the BIG question of the day .... What outfit will Simona be wearing?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Advertisement

Old Apr 19th, 2014, 11:58 AM   #692
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all
Re: Fed Cup

Sori, great stuff! It's always fascinating how the inner stuff can affect the play these girls display.
The peting at the end of that 1st set seemed to help
scrumm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 12:00 PM   #693
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Great job Sorana. Chances get bigger for Romania . I didn't expect 6 games in a row

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #85 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #96 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 12:00 PM   #694
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Yesss

now your turn , Simo

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 12:09 PM   #695
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of
Sorana's best match of the year ! Now c'mon Simona !

s0higher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 12:19 PM   #696

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute
No!!!! Damn rain!

Old Apr 19th, 2014, 12:52 PM   #697
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

What is happening now ?

Simna Halep
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 12:57 PM   #698

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
What is happening now ?
IDK, I'm watching Ormaechea while I wait for someone to indicate Simona is starting.

Old Apr 19th, 2014, 01:01 PM   #699
country flag mido1988

It started

Simna Halep
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 01:03 PM   #700
country flag phantomplayer89

phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
IDK, I'm watching Ormaechea while I wait for someone to indicate Simona is starting.

Simo's playing now. 1-all. Simona's moving fine and hitting decent winners.
phantomplayer89 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 01:05 PM   #701

phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future

Oh, no. The rain's starting again. Hopefully, this passes quick.
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 01:07 PM   #702
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomplayer89 View Post
Simo's playing now. 1-all. Simona's moving fine and hitting decent winners.
I would say she is a little afraid to move too much or too fast , because of the injuries from last time probably.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #85 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #96 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 01:07 PM   #703

Thanks!

Hmm, a peachy coloured skirt.

Old Apr 19th, 2014, 01:10 PM   #704

Just realised It's that skirt all the other Adidas girls wear.

Playing well!

Old Apr 19th, 2014, 01:11 PM   #705

Play is suspended for rain with Simona up 3-1.