Fed Cup - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 09:34 AM   #46
country flag thadeuss

thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future
Re: Fed Cup

Switzerland vs. Romania

R1 - A.SADIKOVIC (SUI) v. I.OLARU (ROU)
R2 - P.SCHNYDER (SUI) v. A.DULGHERU (ROU)
R3 - A.SADIKOVIC / P.SCHNYDER (SUI) v. A.DULGHERU / I.OLARU (ROU)
thadeuss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 10:54 AM   #47
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Raluca is currently 6-7 3-4 in her match against Sadikovic.

She needs to turn it on right now....
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 11:06 AM   #48
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

OMG, what's wrong with Ralu? I've never even heard of this girl she's playing.

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 11:15 AM   #49
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Raluca has successfully completed the 2nd set winning it 7-5

Keep fighting Raluca

This match sure hasn't been the easy breeze I was expecting it to be but if Raluca can get the win that is all that matters.
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 11:28 AM   #50
country flag thadeuss

thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future

Ralu has 2-1 in the 3rd and the serve
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 11:38 AM   #51
Everybody's a star!!!

Raluca leads 4-2 in the 3rd, hopefully closing in on a very hard fought and very important win.
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 11:50 AM   #52
Everybody's a star!!!

Raluca has dropped the last three games and now trails 4-5 in the final set.

She also trailed 4-5 in the 2nd set and then won the last three games of that set....we badly need a repeat performance right now.
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 11:55 AM   #53
country flag thadeuss

Raluca lost 6-4 can't believe this
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 11:57 AM   #54
Everybody's a star!!!

Romania have unfortunately dropped the 1st rubber against Switzerland. I'm afraid this probably means Romania is going have to wait another year before having another chance at promotion. It's not over yet but it now looks very tough.
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 12:02 PM   #55
Everybody's a star!!!

I suppose there is a possibility Patty Schynder won't be that fit and then Alex might have a good shot to level and maybe they might even take the doubles but the doubles especially is hard to picture as Schynder is world class in doubles whereas Alex is very inexperienced and Raluca while she is improving in doubles is hardly a force.
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 02:30 PM   #56
country flag thadeuss

Alex won the 2nd set in TB

Alex vs. Patty 3-6 7-6
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 02:57 PM   #57
country flag onis80

onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light

Looks like the tide has completely turned: Alex is 4-0 in the third. Keep it up, Alex!
onis80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 03:04 PM   #58
country flag thadeuss

Alex won 6-0 in the 3rd nice comeback. Now the doubles will decide the winner
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 03:24 PM   #59
Everybody's a star!!!

Extraordinary win.

Patty actually served for the match at 6-3 *5-4!!! Amazing comeback for Alex. Had they lost this match I think the chances of Romania qualifying were close to zero but now providing they can keep it going in the doubles there is every chance.

Alex shows once again how much talent and heart she has.

The doubles won't be easy though. But let's hope for the best.
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 03:24 PM   #60
country flag onis80

onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light

Do they get a break before the doubles match? I wonder if the Romanian captain will change the team...
onis80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote