Fed Cup - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 9th, 2014, 06:36 PM   #556
country flag drg

drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of drg has much to be proud of
Re: Fed Cup

I want Sweden in play-off
drg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 9th, 2014, 06:37 PM   #557
country flag americanu197

americanu197 is an unknown quantity at this point

i wouldnt mind japan either
americanu197 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 06:46 PM   #558
country flag Iaco

Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all

If Nara plays no thank you
Iaco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 07:22 PM   #559
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaco View Post
If Nara plays no thank you

Congratulations, girls!
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 07:54 PM   #560
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Romania advances to WG 2 Play-Offs !

Hope Simona + Sorana + Niculescu play in April. And Olaru in doubles

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 !
rucolo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 08:34 PM   #561
country flag mido1988

mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold mido1988 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0higher View Post
I don`t know about Digi, but Dolce Sport will replay it tomorrow starting 9 AM.
Thanks and i Knew that it will be replayed on Digi 2 at 11:45 AM
http://www.digisport.ro/Program/

Si

Simna

سيمونا
mido1988 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 10:01 PM   #562
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rucolo View Post
Romania advances to WG 2 Play-Offs !

Hope Simona + Sorana + Niculescu play in April. And Olaru in doubles
Olaru may be the 2nd doubles Romanian ranked (NOW - as when the teams were announced, she was the 3rd) ,but she played only twice with Niculescu a while ago (1-2 record) as for Begu , she had very good results alongside Monica and they also played well this week.

So I, personally, would prefer Begu.

P.S: I think on Tuesday we will know the seeds for the playoff and on Wednesday-Thursday I think we will know the opponent also. No Serbia please.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Gallovits-Hall, Bogdan, Dulgheru *

TT-s: #153 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #169 - RUP: Beinasco '14 w/ Crux S; Suicide: #101 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #96; PAW: #82

Last edited by Nightcrawl3r : Feb 10th, 2014 at 12:49 AM.
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2014, 12:44 AM   #563
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Finally, after all these years
I just hope Serbia can be avoided. Anyone else would be fine I think, even Japan

Would be funny if they get Switzerland. I remember there was a poster here a Few years ago who was Romanian living in Switzerland (but supported all the Romanian girls)

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2014, 08:04 PM   #564
country flag Sherbi

Sherbi is a glorious beacon of light Sherbi is a glorious beacon of light Sherbi is a glorious beacon of light Sherbi is a glorious beacon of light Sherbi is a glorious beacon of light Sherbi is a glorious beacon of light Sherbi is a glorious beacon of light Sherbi is a glorious beacon of light Sherbi is a glorious beacon of light Sherbi is a glorious beacon of light Sherbi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
Finally, after all these years
I just hope Serbia can be avoided. Anyone else would be fine I think, even Japan

Would be funny if they get Switzerland. I remember there was a poster here a Few years ago who was Romanian living in Switzerland (but supported all the Romanian girls)
Hi to everyone, I am still around Hellas. I am reading you everyday, but didn't connect for almost 3 years!

So happy for the girls and look forward to drawing Switzerland, which will not be an easy one. Bencic is on fire.
Sherbi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2014, 08:27 PM   #565
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a glorious beacon of light scrumm is a glorious beacon of light scrumm is a glorious beacon of light scrumm is a glorious beacon of light scrumm is a glorious beacon of light scrumm is a glorious beacon of light scrumm is a glorious beacon of light scrumm is a glorious beacon of light scrumm is a glorious beacon of light scrumm is a glorious beacon of light scrumm is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherbi View Post
Hi to everyone, I am still around Hellas. I am reading you everyday, but didn't connect for almost 3 years!

So happy for the girls and look forward to drawing Switzerland, which will not be an easy one. Bencic is on fire.
That't why we would rather prefer Sweden first, Japan, Switzerland and last Serbia.
scrumm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2014, 09:26 PM   #566
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has much to be proud of DanLovesWTA has much to be proud of DanLovesWTA has much to be proud of DanLovesWTA has much to be proud of DanLovesWTA has much to be proud of DanLovesWTA has much to be proud of DanLovesWTA has much to be proud of DanLovesWTA has much to be proud of DanLovesWTA has much to be proud of DanLovesWTA has much to be proud of DanLovesWTA has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherbi View Post

Hy to you too, well even with Bencic in good form she is still an 16 year old, she doesn't have experience in fed cup. Romania will pass Switzerland, but i'm agree with #scrumm the best choice for Romania should be Sweden. I'm waiting forward to see the draw. By the way, you know when and were will take place?
Sorana Cirstea Jelena Jankovic Samantha Stosur Victoria Azarenka Eugenie Bouchard Sabine Lisicki Maria Sharapova Ana Ivanovic Caroline Wozniacki Na Li Monica Niculescu Petra Kvitova Flavia Pennetta Belinda Bencic

Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.

Last edited by DanLovesWTA : Feb 11th, 2014 at 01:37 AM.
DanLovesWTA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 01:36 AM   #567
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has much to be proud of DanLovesWTA has much to be proud of DanLovesWTA has much to be proud of DanLovesWTA has much to be proud of DanLovesWTA has much to be proud of DanLovesWTA has much to be proud of DanLovesWTA has much to be proud of DanLovesWTA has much to be proud of DanLovesWTA has much to be proud of DanLovesWTA has much to be proud of DanLovesWTA has much to be proud of

http://www.fedcup.com/en/news/170096...buvWddSwOjk.99
Sorana Cirstea Jelena Jankovic Samantha Stosur Victoria Azarenka Eugenie Bouchard Sabine Lisicki Maria Sharapova Ana Ivanovic Caroline Wozniacki Na Li Monica Niculescu Petra Kvitova Flavia Pennetta Belinda Bencic

Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 10:38 AM   #568
country flag s0higher

s0higher is a splendid one to behold s0higher is a splendid one to behold s0higher is a splendid one to behold s0higher is a splendid one to behold s0higher is a splendid one to behold s0higher is a splendid one to behold s0higher is a splendid one to behold s0higher is a splendid one to behold s0higher is a splendid one to behold s0higher is a splendid one to behold s0higher is a splendid one to behold

Romania will play against Serbia 19-20 April 2014. Tough draw for us, but we will play in Romania
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 10:39 AM   #569
country flag mstan

mstan is just really nice mstan is just really nice mstan is just really nice mstan is just really nice mstan is just really nice mstan is just really nice mstan is just really nice mstan is just really nice mstan is just really nice mstan is just really nice mstan is just really nice

And we get Serbia in the playoffs

http://ow.ly/i/4yRlV

Does choice of ground mean probably Bucharest ?
mstan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 10:39 AM   #570
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0higher View Post
Romania will play against Serbia 19-20 April 2014
Oh my