Fed Cup - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 9th, 2014, 04:37 PM   #541
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fed Cup

How many netcords for Svitolina? 10?

Simona is incredibly tight. Scared of winning.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 9th, 2014, 04:41 PM   #542
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

I don't know when she finds her serve when she needs it

hold now !

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 04:41 PM   #543
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute

last year she had one of the best percentages in terms of break points converted, I guess she'll have the worst this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
A Halep fan talking about Arrogance, have you seen how Halep carries herself on court.
NeKo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 04:48 PM   #544
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Intelligent tennis from Svitolina. Pushing Simona to death. Her game is average, not more, not less.

Simona's biggest opponent is after all herself.
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 04:50 PM   #545
country flag Amartolomeu

Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
I don't know when she finds her serve when she needs it

hold now !
right now, she saved 2 set points
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 04:52 PM   #546
country flag americanu197

americanu197 is an unknown quantity at this point

serving for match
americanu197 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 04:55 PM   #547
country flag americanu197

americanu197 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees
americanu197 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 04:57 PM   #548
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

Ce dulcicaaaaa!
Good comeback Simo!
scrumm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 04:59 PM   #549
country flag Curcubeu

This match is hopefully the turning point of her season. Still pretty shaky, but toughed this one out with some clutch serving.
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 05:00 PM   #550
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

We are in play-off!!
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 05:00 PM   #551
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

Svitolina played extremely well, some mega pushing there. Though match!
scrumm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 05:03 PM   #552
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

Hahaha ! Simona said she found her peace after smashing that racquet
s0higher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 05:26 PM   #553
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

well done simona and other girls congratulation Romania

may i know what simona said after the match ?

and please will Digi sport replay the match later ?

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 05:41 PM   #554
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
well done simona and other girls congratulation Romania

may i know what simona said after the match ?

and please will Digi sport replay the match later ?
I don`t know about Digi, but Dolce Sport will replay it tomorrow starting 9 AM.
s0higher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 06:21 PM   #555
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Finally !!!
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote