Fed Cup - Page 36 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 9th, 2014, 03:52 PM   #526
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of
Re: Fed Cup

Too many errors of simona .. she needs confidence

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 9th, 2014, 04:02 PM   #527
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

That passing shot
scrumm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 04:05 PM   #528
country flag drg

drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future

drg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 04:05 PM   #529
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

Simo 6-3
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 04:06 PM   #530
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

I really agree with peole who say that Simona needs to go to the net more often, but then again her (drive) volleys are too weak to trouble anyone. I'm scared every time she tries one.

And that netcord on SP was long overdue.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 04:06 PM   #531
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Simona is really better

she deserves winning the set .. she played aggressive game , but needs a better serve in tough moments and she is weak on net

Simna Halep
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 04:08 PM   #532
country flag Amartolomeu

Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light

Not yet in 2013 form, but there were a lot of shots reminding us of her last year game. I believe at indian wells she will be in top form
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 04:09 PM   #533
country flag scrumm

Jesus, the spoiled brat faces that Svitolina makes
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 04:09 PM   #534
country flag Amartolomeu

Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
Simona is really better

she deserves winning the set .. she played aggressive game , but needs a better serve in tough moments and she is weak on net
She served well in tough moments today
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 04:09 PM   #535
country flag mido1988

some of real simona

Simna Halep
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 04:14 PM   #536
country flag Amartolomeu

All the problems today are the effect of being to hasty. She's not patient enough.
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 04:17 PM   #537
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

What the heck is going on in that venue? How is it possible to allow people to play on the courts nearby at the same time a Fed Cup is being played?
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 04:17 PM   #538
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amartolomeu View Post
All the problems today are the effect of being to hasty. She's not patient enough.
Yes she seems to panic whenever she has to leave the baseline and step into the forecourt.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 04:18 PM   #539
country flag scrumm

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
What the heck is going on in that venue? How is it possible to allow people to play on the courts nearby at the same time a Fed Cup is being played?
I think they are playing Fed cup as well.
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 04:19 PM   #540
country flag Amartolomeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
you haven't watch pattaya open ?