Fed Cup - Page 35 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 9th, 2014, 03:18 PM   #511
country flag Amartolomeu

Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fed Cup

no streaming?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 9th, 2014, 03:24 PM   #512
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

http://live.drakulastream.eu/static/...87355720.html#
scrumm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 03:25 PM   #513
country flag americanu197

americanu197 is an unknown quantity at this point

stream 3-2 for sorana but savchuk serves
americanu197 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 03:27 PM   #514
country flag Amartolomeu

Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light

10x
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 03:31 PM   #515
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

4 UE to give back the break. oh Sori
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 03:38 PM   #516
country flag Amartolomeu

5 out the last 7 consecutive points of the set were played excellent. 6-3 Sori
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 03:38 PM   #517
country flag scrumm

Sori first set 6-3. Comon girl. Good focus! and goating with those BH passing shots
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 03:42 PM   #518

savchuk isnt playing anything and sorana seems to be playing better as the game progresses
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 04:04 PM   #519

6-3 6-0 i didnt think it would be this easy
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 04:08 PM   #520

Digisport : reportera zice la camera "auzi ca canalu 3" si apoi au taiat la reclame =))))))))))))))))
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 04:10 PM   #521
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

When I watch those matches I simply get the impression that Sorana never really adapted to the game that is played above ITF level. Her ball bashing makes her look invincible against Jani, Savchuk and co. because they simply can't handle her pace.

However, the defense abilities of your ordinary WTA Player are better than that and then the errors creep in. Anyway, clinical performance and should be still fit for Doha.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 04:20 PM   #522
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

http://free-itv.com/digi-sport-2-online/

http://free-itv.com/dolcesport-2-online/

for who wants to see
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic,Camila Giorgi,Zarina Diyas.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 04:20 PM   #523
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck Simi
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic,Camila Giorgi,Zarina Diyas.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 04:22 PM   #524
country flag scrumm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
When I watch those matches I simply get the impression that Sorana never really adapted to the game that is played above ITF level. Her ball bashing makes her look invincible against Jani, Savchuk and co. because they simply can't handle her pace.

However, the defense abilities of your ordinary WTA Player are better than that and then the errors creep in. Anyway, clinical performance and should be still fit for Doha.
There is hope for Sori. We have to take it with one step at the time in her case. After she lost the 4-3 game with some crazy bashing stuff she actually adjusted her game. She realised it's not necesarry to hit that hard to actualy get points.
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 04:29 PM   #525
country flag Amartolomeu

Good serve, including an ace, 1-0 Halep. Hope she'll win easily, that would be an immense boost of confidence for Doha