Fed Cup - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 5th, 2014, 07:50 PM   #316
country flag americanu197

americanu197 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Fed Cup

please stop flaming me for mentioning the NED... i just gave an example of a play off team i dont know who will qualify from the other groups
americanu197 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2014, 07:50 PM   #317
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

6-7,6-2,6-0 Pff
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 07:53 PM   #318
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

It looks like Hungary girls couldn't keep up the pace of the match. Next GB.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 08:03 PM   #319
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Romania - hungary : 2-1

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 08:23 PM   #320
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

well done girls ( except simona )

good luck at the next

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 08:36 PM   #321
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 08:50 PM   #322
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Simona Sorana + Monica/Irina

Thank God Romania won this tie vs Hungary. Could have been another year stuck in Europe/Africa Zone. What happened with Simona at 6-1 5-3 ? Such a choke, complete collapse. And I thought Sorana was the headcase. Important match vs GB next. This tie will decide the winner of Pool B. Romania should have no problems then vs Latvia. I hope Simona and Sorana will show their best tennis - without choke. And if not Monica/Irina have to save Romania again. I hope Romania qualifies for WG 2 Play-Offs this year !

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 09:27 PM   #323
country flag Amartolomeu

Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by drg View Post
Doamne ce comentatori
Ffs but please stop!!! It's like everybody is living on the moon. They are like the majority of the society you live in. Like the doctors, professors, priests, politicians and so on... They are like almost all the other people you meet everyday everywhere in Romania. Grrrrr

Bravo Fed Team !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Amartolomeu : Feb 5th, 2014 at 09:38 PM.
Amartolomeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 09:45 PM   #324
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future

Ceva e putred in Danemarca
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 09:48 PM   #325
country flag Amartolomeu

Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianB8 View Post
Ceva e putred in Danemarca
Heaven will direct it.
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 10:04 PM   #326
country flag DanLovesWTA

Romanian Team 2014
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 10:05 PM   #327
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future CristianB8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amartolomeu View Post
Heaven will direct it.
Pe asta ma si bazez
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 10:06 PM   #328
country flag Amartolomeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLovesWTA View Post
Romanian Team 2014
who are the 4 guys?
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 10:09 PM   #329
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Queen Monica saved the day once again
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 10:15 PM   #330
country flag DanLovesWTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amartolomeu View Post
who are the 4 guys?
I quess sparring-partner, physical coach.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014