Fed Cup - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 5th, 2014, 05:05 PM   #286
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fed Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeKo View Post
That was God awful. I'm happy it's over. The same shit on and on. She is inconsistent and it's all caused by this pressure on her.
Thank god she had a good draw at the AO. I'm afraid to imagine if she faced some tricky opponent in first rounds
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2014, 05:06 PM   #287
country flag sheeta
Lifetime Member

sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice

Can't watch the match, is she playing that bad?

Victoria Azarenka Maria Kirilenko Petra Kvitová Angelique Kerber Simona Halep
sheeta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 05:06 PM   #288
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanu197 View Post
choke hall of fame
Pleae, she didn't eve choke MPs.

I don't even know if this classifies as choke in the Romanian tennis world anymore.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 05:09 PM   #289
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

need a win against top 10 once in your life ?

call simona halep may be

may be the sarcasm gets me out of the depression

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 05:10 PM   #290
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Well, I didn't watch the full match but the 1st set and a half looked very good , then it was good at most (acceptable maybe) , then : AWFUL

I know I said to have patience but losses are starting to gather too fast already.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 05:12 PM   #291
country flag americanu197

americanu197 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Pleae, she didn't eve choke MPs.

I don't even know if this classifies as choke in the Romanian tennis world anymore.
she was serving for the match... and its not like the score was 7-6 7-6 she fell from way high
americanu197 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 05:20 PM   #292
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanu197 View Post
she was serving for the match... and its not like the score was 7-6 7-6 she fell from way high
Sorry, had to use irony.

This year alone we already had:

Begu vs. Voskoboeva from 5*-1 up and MPs in the 3rd
Cirstea vs. Pliskova from 6-1 5-4* 40-15 only won one more game
Cirstea vs. Erakovic, served for the second set, wasted 4 SPs
Hanescu vs. Marchenko, led 2-1 in sets and wasted 3 MPs
Dulgheru vs. Peng, led 3-1* and BPs in the 1st set and 4-1* with BPs in the 2nd, loses 5 games in a row
Halep vs. Babos

Enough chokes to last for a year and it's start of February. I don't know how to react anymore, it's hilarious.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 05:50 PM   #293
country flag drg

drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future

our luck is Jani
drg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 05:57 PM   #294
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

care noroc? suntem mancati!
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 05:59 PM   #295
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Simona e o jucatoare dificila. (Trebuie sa alerge in secunda 2 la interviu.)
Capitanul Marii Britanii, cum o cheama, mama lui Andy Murray.
Babos e la fel de agila ca Cibulkova.

Profesionalism in toata puterea cuvantului la Dolce.

About Simona, no need to panic yet.
After Middle East tournaments there will be more matches to evaluate.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 06:05 PM   #296

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by soimu View Post
Simona e o jucatoare dificila. (Trebuie sa alerge in secunda 2 la interviu.)
Capitanul Marii Britanii, cum o cheama, mama lui Andy Murray.
Babos e la fel de agila ca Cibulkova.

Profesionalism in toata puterea cuvantului la Dolce.

About Simona, no need to panic yet.
After Middle East tournaments there will be more matches to evaluate.
Si ai uitat "jucatoarele inalte, precum Cibulkova"
Din pacate "profesionistii" din jurnalismul romanesc sunt oameni care nu au niciun talent in niciun domeniu, nici macar in jurnalism. Fata asta, asa proasta in creierii ei cum e, a fost chiar ok, pe Eurosport e o doamna, Luminita Paul, care este atroce
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 06:13 PM   #297
country flag Amartolomeu

Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Si ai uitat "jucatoarele inalte, precum Cibulkova"
Din pacate "profesionistii" din jurnalismul romanesc sunt oameni care nu au niciun talent in niciun domeniu, nici macar in jurnalism. Fata asta, asa proasta in creierii ei cum e, a fost chiar ok, pe Eurosport e o doamna, Luminita Paul, care este atroce
de ce atroce luminita paul? n-am ascultat-o, insa din ce-a scris pe la gsp imi parea super ok. mereu pe subiect si obiectiva.
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 06:19 PM   #298
country flag drg

drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amartolomeu View Post
de ce atroce luminita paul? n-am ascultat-o, insa din ce-a scris pe la gsp imi parea super ok. mereu pe subiect si obiectiva.
Tu esti Lumi ? (glumesc)

le:Today Sorana played better than Simona and Begu played better than Moni so far . Weird day ...
drg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 06:28 PM   #299

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amartolomeu View Post
Eu n-am citit nimic de ea, niciodata. Poate ca reuseste sa se exprime mai bine in scris, sa-si structureze si sa-si construiasca mesajele si opiniile coerent, in transmisiile live e jale.

Anyway, back to the topic: our girls look like they already lost the match, while Babos & Jani really bond on court and have pretty good chemistry. What a shame!
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 06:37 PM   #300
country flag americanu197

americanu197 is an unknown quantity at this point

its that fed cup twilight zone...we enter it every year
americanu197 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote