Fed Cup - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 5th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #181
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fed Cup

Irina-Shankelia Blegu and Simona 'I don't give a fuck' Halep living up to their reputation.
Just sad.

But as you, said even our current squad is good enough, because Sorana even though she sucks, she surely won't lose to Peer or Buyu... and Cristina can show what she is capable of.

If not we still have Raluca who announced big things this year and will probably find her form with the whole nation behind her back.
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2013, 04:45 PM   #182
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Good girls, they have saved us for emotions!
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 03:57 PM   #183
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

U. Radwanska - C. Dinu 7-5 6-2
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 05:21 PM   #184
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

I would have preferred Andreea Mitu against Urszula Radwanska.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 05:29 PM   #185
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

Mitu must be injured as she's not even playing dead-rubber doubles...

www.teamula.com. Are YOU team Ula ENOUGH?
TeamUla is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 07:11 PM   #186
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, or she is still feeling tired from her matches last week and will play in an open rubber next.

Respectable scorelines from Sorana and Cristina, I'm happy.
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 02:29 PM   #187
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Dinu got trashed by Glushko
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 03:50 PM   #188
country flag Curcubeu

She can lose to anyone on an off-day.

She even got double bageled by Evelyn Mayr sometime last year as well as Raluca Olaru.
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 04:02 PM   #189
country flag Curcubeu

Sorana defeated Peer 6-2 7-6

Came back from 2-5 down in the 2nd set. Doubles will decide this rubber.
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 06:01 PM   #190
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

Romania 2 - Israel 1
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #191
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Thank God !
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 06:15 PM   #192
country flag americanu197

americanu197 is an unknown quantity at this point

i was afraid cirstea would lose to peer ...but peer is obviously far from her best form
americanu197 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #193
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
Thank God !
Stanning for good old Romania although none of your faves has played so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanu197 View Post
i was afraid cirstea would lose to peer ...but peer is obviously far from her best form
According to the Israeli posters she played her best match of the year.

A win is a win, apart from the match against Davis, Sorana is pretty good this year at beating players below her in the rankings. Let's hope this will continue.
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 09:28 PM   #194
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Stanning for good old Romania although none of your faves has played so far.
I don't mind Dinu actually. And by that I mean that I can't hate her because I have never seen her play
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 02:05 PM   #195
country flag Curcubeu

Dinu lost to Eraydin 2-6 4-6

Sorana now against Buyu...