Repeatable Quest: Monthly Blog - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 28th, 2009, 02:30 PM   #16
country flag Kworb
Most Loved Member

Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Repeatable Quest: Monthly Blog

The blog is something you write from the viewpoint of the celebrity, I think what you wrote is more fitting for the "Hello World" biography quest

SERENA WILLIAMS 64 75
AGNIESZKA RADWANSKA 61 57 60 LAUREN DAVIS 60 76
Kworb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 1st, 2009, 11:03 PM   #17
country flag Kworb
Most Loved Member

Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute

You can now post your March blogs

SERENA WILLIAMS 64 75
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 02:43 PM   #18
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

Emily's blog

Last time I talked a little bit about my sex life, as I like to talk quite frankly about everything

This time though, I'll try to keep it less sensual.

A lot has happened in the past few days. My life is so exciting.

Tragedy almost struck yesterday while many players were practicing. I was just playing with balls, toying with them, absentmindedly caressing them while looking at my beautiful, manicured hands, when we all heard a terrifying sound. I initially thought it was the grunt of Maria Sharapova, but even she can't make that kind of sound A few seconds later, we heard this loud "boom" and this nauseating smell began to emanate from the locker rooms. Someone had destroyed the building with an atomic fart How gross. I have no idea who it is, but this person will pay.

So I decided to go check on Zooey and see what she was doing.

I knocked, and didn't hear any reply, so I opened the door.

Oops.

Have fun Zooey, talk to you later

Asian-Goat-Na Li: 2011 FO Champion + 2011 & 2013 AO runner-up

Little-Jie, Serena Zhang, Evil-Sai, Pusher-Shu, Giant-Duan, Sucky-Wang and Miao-Miao.
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 02:44 PM   #19
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

Emily's blog, continued

So I went back to my room and opened the tv and ZOMG saw Serena on Who Wants to be a Millionaire!!!!!!!

Her million dollar question question was really difficult though, and she got it wrong WE STILL LOVE YOU NOTMILLIONAIREANYMORENA

Here it was, by the way.

So tricky

With my 2 best friends being too busy pleasuring themselves/showing off their intelligence , I called on David and asked him if he had any suggestion. He then said something like, "How about sending Probe David up Uranus?" I got super excited as I love astronomy and I asked him to talk more about this amazing piece of astronomy news. (How could I have missed it?) I actually found this surprising, as I always thought we'd send a probe orbiting Neptune before Uranus, but whatever Unfortunately, after a while, he hung up one me, saying something like "You never get the jokes, Tempe. Maybe that's why I find you hot, after all." WTF, I have a bachelor's degree in physics from Harvard, you community-college educated nincompoop. JOKE IS ON YOU BITCH.

Little-Jie, Serena Zhang, Evil-Sai, Pusher-Shu, Giant-Duan, Sucky-Wang and Miao-Miao.

Last edited by Ellery : Mar 2nd, 2009 at 06:19 PM.
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 02:45 PM   #20
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Emily's blog, final!

Anyway, I then decided to go horse riding. My horse is named David, after my foolish but lovable hubby After hours, I got really tired and finally found Zooey and Serena chilling in the players lounge. So I talked to them about how I rode David for hours, until I was totally exhausted and my butt hurt. Outdoors activities are much more fun anyway, but for some reason, Zooey and Serena looked like this.

I told them it wasn't that bad though, I mean, David's got pretty good stamina, so it was more a matter of whether I could keep up with him. Zooey and Serena whispered to something to each other but I couldn't quite catch what they were saying. Whatever, I can do a lot of things you girls can't, so deal with it.

Anyway, there is a pokemon training event coming up and I am going to kick everyone's ass! I have a pretty good variety of pokemons on my team, and I am pretty confident this will go well. I need to train more though, or I'll never achieve my dream of becoming the top player on this circuit

Hope you had fun reading this, take care

Mily

Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 04:45 PM   #21
country flag Junzilla69

Junzilla69 is a splendid one to behold Junzilla69 is a splendid one to behold Junzilla69 is a splendid one to behold Junzilla69 is a splendid one to behold Junzilla69 is a splendid one to behold Junzilla69 is a splendid one to behold Junzilla69 is a splendid one to behold Junzilla69 is a splendid one to behold Junzilla69 is a splendid one to behold Junzilla69 is a splendid one to behold Junzilla69 is a splendid one to behold

Hello all! Melanie here, and here's your update of what's transpired this month! I teamed with Britney in the Godai cup, we won our first match but not much after. Outside of that, I made my first semifinal appearence which was great. Hopefully I can pull off a big win at either Indian Wells or Miami in March. After the tournament in Acupulco, I got sent to train Pokemon how to play tennis, it was quite a sight to see. Those cute little creatures holding their little racquets in confussion. Hopefully it all pays off and one of the ones I trained wins it all! I've also started rewatching episodes of 30 Rock while on tour. Tina Fey is a great writer and is very very funny. I've been making some calls to my former bandmates to join the tour, but none of them have said they've got the time. The experience that was most interesting was when we were in Dubai. They fed us all sorts of weird animals I've never eaten before like snake. Acapulco was a different experience too. I have never seen so many Mexicans in one place, besides somebodies garden. The event organizer I saw was also cleaning the rooms. I hope to talk to you lot again in April. Ciao!
Junzilla69 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 05:19 PM   #22
country flag Kworb
Most Loved Member

Emily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junzilla69 View Post
I have never seen so many Mexicans in one place, besides somebodies garden. The event organizer I saw was also cleaning the rooms.

SERENA WILLIAMS 64 75
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 07:51 AM   #23
country flag TatiNovic

TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future

Delta not satisfied with her performence, determined to do well in the US!!

Delta went back to Sydney to do some extra trainings

Hey, guys!! It's Delta here in Sydney!! And this is my first ever blog entry!! I lost in the first round once again in Monterrey, to a Russian newcomer, in only two sets.... I am really unsatisfied with this kind of performence, coz you know, losing is not a good thing, espeically when you lost something like three times in a row!! Despite the fact that i lost in the first round, i was having a really great time there, the people there were so passionate, although some of them couldn't speak English, they just gave me a really great impression by smiling to us, the visitors all the time!! Also the foods, cultures and the beaches there were just extraordinary, i think that i had gained some thing like 3 kg there, as the foods just don't allow me to stop eating them!! I and Brian had such a nice great visit there, and i definitely will comeback there next year to have a even better visit, and win some more matches!! After such a great trip, in order to get better results and lost those 3 kg that i gained in Mexico, i went back to my hometown, Sydney, to have some extra trainings, i trained so hard in the past few days, and actually i benefit a lot from those, i feel a lot more confident in hitting tough shots, also my fitness is a lot better!! I really hope that i can play better next week in Indian Wells after these trainings, coz i am so desperate to win a single match!! And i believe i can do it, as you know, my life is full of challenges, i think if i can even get pasted that terrible cancer, this kind of challenges are just easy for me!! So i promise to you guys, i definitely will be in-form again in this month, and hope to talk to you guys next month again!! See ya!!
TatiNovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 11:40 AM   #24
country flag champion88

champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute

SERENA : MARCH BLOG

Hey guys, it's been a while since my last blog but it's been another exciting week on tour for me!

I finally won my first title a couple of weeks ago, in Acapulco. I really liked Acapulco and the peopleand the crowd were amazing too. It was a great relief to finally win a title because I really felt that I should have won some before Acapulco. Hopefully I can win a few bigger titles in the next few weeks. We have a couple fobig tournaments in Indian Wells and Miami so I really want to do well there in front of the home crowd.

I had a disastrous week in Monerrey this week. Maybe I partied a little too hard after winning Acapulco coz I felt pretty tired out on court. I lost to some unknown Russian skank Dinara Crapina or something like that?! I don't know how the hell I managed to lose to her coz I am way more superior than her! I was so disgusted by her spotty face and manly features so maybe that was it?

I had fun training my Pokemon army this week too. It was definitely a new experience and some of them were really talented. I hear rumours that a few may join the tour soon. One of my players, Gengar, won the whole tournament which was awesome, but a few others also had Gengars in there teams and so I didn't win the tournament overall, but it was still great fun.

Anyway must dash- Zooey, Emily and I are about to catch a flight to LA to do some shopping before Indian Wells starts - Ciao!
champion88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2009, 04:03 PM   #25
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Fans round the globe, it's me. Yes me, I'm back! Better than ever! Praise the Lord, yes my Lord!

So yesterday while I was with Bob-Bay, oh did I told ya'll about Bob-Bay? Fabulous guy, last week there's this event in somewhere, Mount Berry? Anyway that little tournament I lost before the semifinals, can't f*cking believe that! Night before my man gave me this white powder, he told me it was gatorade! Was wondering why we don't mix it with water ya know what I'm saying? Sniff, yea he had me sniffed it. Ya know, the nose, sniffing. Now I don't know why but it felt good, yea, this gatorade was good. Totally forgot about the match in Mount Berry, and whoever that lucky bitch who beat me.

Where was I...

Oh yea, yesterday. Yes, Justin called. You know, the guy who does PR, he called. Wanted me to update ya'll about what's going on with my life. Well, ya'll little nippy fans should know, the divaaaaa is in the game. Divaa divaaaaa just like Mary J. Bliiggggggeeeeeee. Ya know, the rankings, Nippy's number 1. That's me, Nippy, that's what Mum Cissy calls me, Nippy's me! I'm Nippy. Ya know?

So Bob-Bay, yea, fabulous guy. Love him, like I love ya'll, all of you! Nippy loves all of ya! So so Bob-Bay, YES Bob-bay. That day we went on our 4.5 weeks anniversary date. Love it. He brought me to this really dark and smoky room, probably with 4 to 5 people inside, ya know where I'm talking? You know? So, he brought the gatorade, and we all sniffed it together in one room! Good Lord that was good, super! We ended with some pot that he had. Love this guy, love him. Always gets me high! Now I'm always a very sane person, you guys know that! Don't you? All ya Nippy fans, love ya!

Wasn't bothered when I got called to take part in a strange tournament with all those little creatures. But ya know, Clive told me to just take part. Now I couldn't be bothered with those little things, Clive just told me about this new plan. Yea baby, a new record. Actually, he's planning a greatest collections album. Yea you heard me, greatest collections album. Love it! I said, Clive bring on the new songs, but he insisted that I take care of my voice first. Love this man! Don't ya'll think I'm signed to the greatest mogul in the entire galaxy? And to differentiate this record we're going to name it, The Greatest, Ultimate, Fantabulous, just-yet-another Whitney Collections. Don't ya'll just love how catchy this name sounds? Love it! Clive's a genius!

All my fans, I got your little messages in this machine. All of ya'll, Cambodia, Pyongyang, Georgia, I love you all. Love you. Justin's going to show me how to use this thing which allows me to talk to you guys using this machine, praise the Lord for Einstein! Love ya'll!
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 11:08 PM   #26
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

March Blog

Hey guys, it is Zooey! So Im in beautifuk Indian Wells California, playing in the BNP Paribas Open.
This week has just been so effing great. First off I've played some awesome tennis, My first match
was a day later than others as I had a bye, bieng the 10th seed. So it was finally time to take on
Ahsha Rolle. She was a good player, but She just couldnt handle my sever and just lost her service
game at the wrong moment. The second set I cruised t oo take it 6-4, 6-1. I was so happy and I LOVE
the atmosphere here. Next I played Mariah Carey, th only player to take a set off me so far. The
first set was cake, and the second set was a tough one. I lost my serve out of nervousness and gave
her the set. In the third set I came back from 3-0 down and only dropped two other pooints in the
last six games winning my second round 6-1 4-6 6-3. Next up was Stephanie Dubois. A qualifier/CPU
player. She was not ready for such a big match so i beat her 6-3 7-5 match, in which I felt shaky.
Next up WHITNEY, the match i just came back from. I WON! And am into the semis against EMILY!!!!
Im so happy! I beat Coke-y In straights 6-4 6-2. I'll see yall later!

-Zooey!

Agnieska, Magdalena, Angelique
Jelena, Iveta, Klara Stefanie, Greta, Andrea H, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 08:46 AM   #27
country flag Kworb
Most Loved Member

Thanks everyone for the March blogs

You can now write the ones for April.

SERENA WILLIAMS 64 75
Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 11:02 PM   #28
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Emily's blog

I am depressed.

Something really weird happened yesterday, and I just have to talk about it

Anyway, I had this nightmare where I dreamed I was in front of this camera, while people took pics of me as if I was an animla in a zoo, but for some reason, I couldn't talk. I tried to wave my arms and protest, but I couldn't. And then I realized I had morphed into this.

An obese cat on crack

And then suddenly, I began to panic. I could not form a coherent thought.

someone please help me i don't know what i am gonna do please i am a human being trapped in the body of an obese cat who is obviously some kind of hallucination conjured up by my overly fertile imagination thanks to all the books I read that completely distorted my mind and my view of reality oh dear lord am i schizophrenic because i could be dreaming about this weird body i am stuck in for what i hope will not be forever because i could not bear the idea of felinizing the rest of my life cause it's a fact i am a human and i have known that for the past twenty years or rather make that twenty-five years of my short but exciting life in which i feel i accomplished so much in all possible fields of human endeavor be they artistic or scientific such that i would hate leaving that challenging but rewarding life behind my gorgeous supple body of which i hope to donate an organ after my death but why am i talking about death this is just a dream and it's unreal and i won't be a cat forever and most definitely not a morbidly obese one because that would just be humiliating oh why can't i be a gorgeous dolphin or a sexy fox or something please help me i feel so violated.

Then I woke up and realized it was just a dream.

But there were some cat hairs on my bed. And I've never owned a pet, ever.

WTF

Old Apr 5th, 2009, 04:42 PM   #29
country flag Kworb
Most Loved Member

Emily

SERENA WILLIAMS 64 75
Old Apr 5th, 2009, 05:30 PM   #30
country flag champion88

champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute

Serena Furious with March Performances

Hey guys, the last month on tour has not been a happy one for me. I really wanted to do well in Indian Wells and Miami, in front of the American crowds but it just didn't happen for me.

I got through to the 4th round in Indian Wells, but lost to someone called Melesbian C or something like that. I lost the first set 6-3 after a series of atrocious calls against me. I managed to whoop her ass in the second set, but as we changed ends at the end of the second she chest-bumped me and called me a "fuckin' n*gger". I was furious and spent the whole of the third set trying to hit her with the ball, rather than getting it in the court, and lost it 6-3.

So, next up was Miami and I was deperate to perform better here. I made it to the quarters and was looking good. I played some slut called Shitney Spears. I couldn't hit anything in the first set - she kept getting her tits out as I was trying to serve which completely put me off. I complained to the umpire and tournament director but I'm pretty sure she was shagging all of the officials so they didn't do anything about it. The second set was a little better and I got to a tie-break but I missed every easy shot an handed it to her really. I didn't even play at 10% of my capability.

At least Zooey & Emily got to the final in Miami and gave the tournament some credibility back after my atrocious loss.

I'm pretty mad with myself right now. I have the best stats on the tour but can't seem to get things to go my way. Hopefully the next few weeks will bring some better results.... I am far too good to be stuck down at #7!
champion88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote