Repeatable Quest: Monthly Blog - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 07:35 PM   #1
country flag Kworb
Most Loved Member

Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute
Repeatable Quest: Monthly Blog

You receive a call from your PR manager.

Justin: You there sweet cheeks?

You: Now what?

Justin: Hello to you too.

You: Cut the small talk, asshole. What do you need this time?

Justin: Right down to business, I see. Well, it's about your website again.

You: I told you, this is your job. I am paying you to promote me and communicate with my fans, so I can focus on my tennis.

Justin: That's great. Listen, I need you to start a blog, and write about your experiences on and off the tour.

You: Why would I want to do that?

Justin: To please your fans? So they can get to know you?

You sigh exasperatedly.

Justin: Type something up and send it to me. I'm sure even with your education, you can manage to write a few sentences. Don't worry, I'll have it checked for grammar and spelling.

You grumble and hang up.

((( Write a blog from the viewpoint of your player, about recent events. These can actually have happened in Tennis RPG (a tournament, an event, etc.) or they can be completely fictional. Be creative! 200 words minimum. Post it here in the thread.

Reward: 3 stat points, can be repeated each month. )))

-----

April blogs written:

SERENA WILLIAMS 64 75 AGNIESZKA RADWANSKA 61 57 60
LAUREN DAVIS 60 76 CAMILA GIORGI 46 63 75 BOJANA JOVANOVSKI 63 36 75
VENUS WILLIAMS 64 76 AGNIESZKA RADWANSKA 62 62

Last edited by Kworb : Apr 8th, 2009 at 04:05 PM.
Kworb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 08:05 PM   #2
country flag Junzilla69

Junzilla69 is a splendid one to behold Junzilla69 is a splendid one to behold Junzilla69 is a splendid one to behold Junzilla69 is a splendid one to behold Junzilla69 is a splendid one to behold Junzilla69 is a splendid one to behold Junzilla69 is a splendid one to behold Junzilla69 is a splendid one to behold Junzilla69 is a splendid one to behold Junzilla69 is a splendid one to behold Junzilla69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Repeatable Quest: Monthly Blog

Hello there world!! I'm about to embark on my first adventures in this league. I decided to watch the Australian Open before officially joining the league. Even though I'm starting at the bottom, I will rise to the top. My first adventure in this league was facing a pussyface monster. I wasn't the one who destroyed him, but I did put in my best efforts. Outside of tennis, life is wonderful. The other females on the tour better watch out for the sporty one. I aim to take no prisoners. The Godai Cup is coming up shortly and I will be playing for team Fire with Britney Spears, it'd be so lovely to win the tournament especially after that hit and run I was involved in. People under three feet should be forced to wear jumbo hats so that we can see them!!!! I have two goals for my tennis career this year and they are to win one of the four majors and to be the #1 player. I'll do whatever it takes even if I have to sleep with the umpires. Hopefully February 2009 will be the start of a wonderful career. Let's hope I won't be the next Maria Sharapova and pulling out time after time because of injury.

-xoxoxo Melanie C.
Best Performance: Pattaya '11 (3rd) | Madrid '11 (2nd) | Bad Gastein '11 (4th) | Dallas '11 (WINNER) | Paris '12 (3rd) | Acapulco '12 (4th) | Linz '12 (6th) | Luxembourg '12 (3rd) | Sydney '13 (3rd) | Stanford '14 (5th)
Junzilla69 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 02:01 AM   #3
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys!

Dear Loyal and Amazing Fans!
Its Zooey... I’m quite tired today... my arms are throbbing after playing doubles with Serena in the Godai Cup. Either way we won! It was nice, that fat girl and emo bitch had no chance. Well... ok it wasn’t that tough... and that’s not why I’m tired... Ree and I went out to celebrate... at a bar... with karaoke.... Ree was drunk in 5 minutes... Shocker! She went up and sang Benny and the Jets in Chinese. I don’t know Qui Long Benny san, doesn’t sound as good as Benny and the jets... So then after my eighteen shots I went up singing my Pat Benatar medley, Love is a battlefield....we belong... and then I finished passed out on the floor...OOOPS! After we took a cab to my apartment and I slept off the hangover… Now all I have to do is play the undefeated Wind or Water or whatever team. I’m off to practice guys! See you in a month.
Signed,
The exceptionally beautiful and talented and awesome Zooey. Suck it 

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 08:08 PM   #4
country flag GracefulVenus
Team WTAworld

GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute

Janet Jackson's 1st Blog Entry

First of all I have to say that I am excited as heck to win the Australian Open title. It was a dream come true for me to defeat Brittney in the final. Now there can be no question as to who the queen of popular music is.
I love Australia though. The people are so beautiful, the food is so great, and everyone is so nice. The accents kind of annoyed me at first, but I got used to it. One of the ball boys at the AO was just dying to say something to me during the final between Brittney and I. I knew he would get in trouble if he said anything, so I secretly initiated a conversation with him using sign language. I might tell you how I found out he could sign in another blog entry. Dont want to get him into any trouble. He wanted to ask me one question and I agreed to answer it after the first set.
He ended up asking me if he could get a picture of Shine after the tournament. Kind of puzzled, and thinking he would be asking about something else, I said yes; but only if it was OK with his parents. So to make an already long story short, I met him and his parents at a local park and allowed him to take several pictures of Shine. I tried to get in some of the pictures but he insisted that it was OK; I didn't have to. Now I know how Maria Sharapova felt in those darn commercials.

GV - Back From The Dead.........
Venus better have her hair fixed for the AO I'm just tired of it.
GracefulVenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 02:20 PM   #5
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

How do you even write this?

Okay, so I'll just type and it comes out? Okay okay.

Hi all, Whitney here, love ya, love all of ya. ALL OF YA.

Yes, yes, you've been hearing, must have heard. Me, Whitney, the DIVA, yes, me, playing together, with Janet, YES, JANET JACKSON! Love her! Love her brother. Yea baby, we're doing us proud baby.

Anyway, what cup was that they call? Yea Godai, Godai's the name. Strange name don't you think? My fans from round the world, Selangor to Malaysia, don't you think huh? I'm playing there, with this fabulous lady, Janet, OH YES, love her. We're doing great, really well, best in the business. We're no.1 in standings baby, don't ya'll just love that? Don't you?

Saturday we'll play the finals against Serena, oh yes, she's a big lady. And that white girl, I don't know her. Hey, I don't know who I'm playing against. What the s**t?

Anyway I'm really great, I'm sober. Not doing drugs or any kind, nothing of that! I met this wonderful guy last week, in the club, I was drunk and he gave me something, I don't know what's that. But it sure felt good Baby. I forgot his name, but I think it's Bobby, Bob-bay. Yes, Bob-bay. He's cute.

Guess, that's all, my South African fans and China fans! Just remember, Whitney will always love-ove-ove-ove, love you-u-u-u-u.

Love ya!
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 03:33 PM   #6
country flag Kworb
Most Loved Member

Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute Kworb has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:38 PM   #7
country flag GracefulVenus
Team WTAworld

GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute

The funniest shit ever Whitney

GV - Back From The Dead.........
Venus better have her hair fixed for the AO I'm just tired of it.
GracefulVenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 09:27 PM   #8

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
How do you even write this?

Okay, so I'll just type and it comes out? Okay okay.

Hi all, Whitney here, love ya, love all of ya. ALL OF YA.

Yes, yes, you've been hearing, must have heard. Me, Whitney, the DIVA, yes, me, playing together, with Janet, YES, JANET JACKSON! Love her! Love her brother. Yea baby, we're doing us proud baby.

Anyway, what cup was that they call? Yea Godai, Godai's the name. Strange name don't you think? My fans from round the world, Selangor to Malaysia, don't you think huh? I'm playing there, with this fabulous lady, Janet, OH YES, love her. We're doing great, really well, best in the business. We're no.1 in standings baby, don't ya'll just love that? Don't you?

Saturday we'll play the finals against Serena, oh yes, she's a big lady. And that white girl, I don't know her. Hey, I don't know who I'm playing against. What the s**t?

Anyway I'm really great, I'm sober. Not doing drugs or any kind, nothing of that! I met this wonderful guy last week, in the club, I was drunk and he gave me something, I don't know what's that. But it sure felt good Baby. I forgot his name, but I think it's Bobby, Bob-bay. Yes, Bob-bay. He's cute.

Guess, that's all, my South African fans and China fans! Just remember, Whitney will always love-ove-ove-ove, love you-u-u-u-u.

Love ya!

Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 04:34 AM   #9
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniela-Is-Mine View Post

But Whitney love ya!
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 12:31 AM   #10
country flag champion88

champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute

SERENA BLOG : FEBRUARY

Well guys, it's a month in to the RPG Tennis Tour and I'm having the best time!! It beats risking my life to assassinate creeps like I was doing before Kworb recruited me for the tour.

I've been pretty slow to get going so far - currently at #4 but it's only a matter of time before I reach that #1 spot I think. A lot of these other girls seem to play lots of lucky hots against me.

I just had a great week playing the Godai Cup with my best friend on the tour, Zooey Deschanel. She is so much fun and an awesome girl. We did well although we lost to those skanks Janet and Whitney in the RR stage. But when it really mattered in the final we gave them a royal smackdown. who the fuck is this Janet chick anyway? I heard she won the Australian Open? I have never laughed so much!! I beat that piece of trash twice in straight sets this week, without even trying - how the hell did she win a Slam?!

Anyways... after our victory Zooey and I went clubbing in this funky underground club in Paris. We hooked up with some hot football players and went back to our hotel jacuzzi and partied until the morning.

I am now getting ready for the Paris event - hopefully I will continue my good from from the Godai Cup and go far this week. Hopefully Zooey & I will get the chance to play more doubles soon - we were unbeatable!
champion88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 12:52 AM   #11

Psst Serena, we never lost to them in the gruop stage
We lost to the Britney team

Old Feb 25th, 2009, 05:45 PM   #12
country flag Kworb
Most Loved Member

You still have a few days to write your February blog

Old Feb 25th, 2009, 11:54 PM   #13
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

Emily's blog

Hey everyone! *breathes heavily* David and I just uh, had hot passionate sex, and boy was it satisfying. We tried so many different positions, and it was AMAZING. *drools* For example, we did the...

What? I am not allowed to talk about sex? Whatever, I guess I'll keep this G rated after all.

Just kidding. I am just feeling so giddy today. Seriously. Sure I lost a tight two-setter that really wasn't so tight. I mean, 60 pts to 76 pts? Not too awesome. Although I did serve pretty well, hitting 6 aces past nasty old ugly hag Leslie Hall... Then again, she served even better. Maybe my return needs some work huh? And probably my stamina, which was inexistent. (DAMN YOU HUBBY FOR SEDUCING ME RIGHT BEFORE A MATCH URGGGGGH) Still, I am pretty happy with my tournament, honestly. My first round win was tough but I pulled through. I obviously have a lot to work on, but Emily Deschanel always yearns to be the best in everything... That sure as hell includes this RPG tennis tour.

I am in heaven right now thanks in part to Zooey. Part of the reason I joined this tour was to reconnect with my sister, whom I hadn't met in about 10 years. I was expecting some kind of awkward first meeting. I was already anticipating the need to give her some time to digest the fact that I had to leave her to pursue my intellectual dreams. Yet there was no blame, no angry recriminations, nothing. Just joy and ecstasy at seeing the other Deschanel. Together, we are going to tear this circuit apart. I can just feel it. In my Bones (lol!)

We discussed so many things at the players' party: men, politics, our plans for the future, some fun events from our past... Everything.

Aren't we adorable together?

Yeah, but don't worry. Sibling rivalry is going to come into play pretty soon. I love Zooey, but eventually, I am going to show her who is the boss But right now, I just want to watch some chick flicks with her. And probably Serena, a good friend of Zooey who has been partnering her in doubles.

Ooh, my (naked) husband is making signs at me, so I'll have to leave. Bye!

P.S. My blog won't always be so high school girlish, but I am a bit high right now lololz.

Last edited by Ellery : Feb 26th, 2009 at 01:25 AM.
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2009, 01:09 AM   #14
country flag champion88

champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute

Em
champion88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 02:02 PM   #15
country flag mehor

mehor is a glorious beacon of light mehor is a glorious beacon of light mehor is a glorious beacon of light mehor is a glorious beacon of light mehor is a glorious beacon of light mehor is a glorious beacon of light mehor is a glorious beacon of light mehor is a glorious beacon of light mehor is a glorious beacon of light mehor is a glorious beacon of light mehor is a glorious beacon of light

Carice is coming

Carice van Houten has entered Tennis RPG just before february has ended. The Dutch diva is looking forward to the challenge. "I've seen some friends participating here and liked the idea. As there was no one from Holland it took some thoughts, but I want to go international anyway so I'll go for it. In my first weeks I need to learn a lot about this new carreer, but I hope I will enjoy it and will get some results soon."

Van Houten will try to find out as quick as possible what strategy will be the best and how the opponents can be beaten. "I think my first games will be hard and tough. It will be certainly difficult to win games very quickly, but I have patience. I'm gonna talk to some other celebrities about their way of playing and that will help me to get better. I hope they will help me as well as I think we all need each other to keep a community as here being successful."

But one thing is for sure.Holland has put themselves on the spot now Carice is coming.
mehor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote