Is it possible to be a manager? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 1st, 2009, 05:09 PM   #16
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is it possible to be a manager?

I agree about doubles.. maybe Marco can do singles and I can do doubles what do u think?

Old Feb 1st, 2009, 05:32 PM   #17
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

for sure
so, there are 2 things more
what do you think about: 12 players as a maximum for tier III and tier IV tournaemnts, 16 players for tier I and II tournaemnts (and for big tournaemnts like toronto, amelia island 24 players), for indian wells, miami 32 players, and for grand slams unlimited + qualies and WCs(for other tournaments which not are grand slams).
and different bounus points(for bigger tournaments more points)
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 05:41 PM   #18
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

I would probably agree but maybe we should start that next season as 2009 already started with old rules
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 10:47 AM   #19
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

I guess we could switch between managers every couple of tournaments. For example, Marco has managed 3 tourneys this year, so why not let someone manage the next three. After that another manager would run the next 3 and so on.
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 07:07 AM   #20
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

I think it's realy nice to see that you are guys who want to contribute and who care.
To be fair, as Marco is managing, your suggestions should be agreed upon by him.
Don't forget that the charm ot this game, in contrast to other games in this site, is it's simplicity.
Any suggestion that would complicate it would IMO hurt the game.
Good luck to you.

Yes, it would be nice if DCS would get some award for 2008 ( no idea what)
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 04:18 PM   #21
country flag Endru.

Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of

each rule seems to be ok for me if some guy() stop cheating.. if there will second manager(Sexysova for instance) keeping his eye on right counting, I wouldn't mind
Serena Coco JJ Angie
Su-Wei Makiri Kimiko Yarka
Endru. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 05:20 PM   #22
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

ok I will do it what about leave me leading e.g. Dubai to see how I'm doing?
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 05:39 AM   #23
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexysova View Post
ok I will do it what about leave me leading e.g. Dubai to see how I'm doing?
You should get Marco's approval for that, although I think it would be nice if Marco would share.
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote