Americas Zone I 2009 - Livestream Available! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 30th, 2009, 11:34 PM   #1
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Americas Zone I 2009 - Livestream Available!

Group I, Americas 2009

Venue: Uniprix Stadium, Montreal, Quebec

Surface: Hard - Indoors

Dates: February 4 - February 7

Nations:

#55 Bahamas
Confirmed Team:
Larikah RUSSELL
Nikkita FOUNTAIN
Kerrie CARTWRIGHT

Captain: Sean Cartwright

#21 Canada
Confirmed Team:
Aleksandra WOZNIAK
Stephanie DUBOIS
Sharon FICHMAN
Valerie TETREAULT

Captain: Rene Collins

#41 Paraguay
Confirmed Team:
Rossana DE LOS RIOS
Veronica CEPEDE ROYG
Isaura ENRIQUE AGUILAR

Captain: Rossana De Los Rios

#49 Venezuela
Confirmed Team:
Milagros SEQUERA
Marina GIRAL
Josymar ESCALONA
Mariana MUCI-TORRES

Captain: Pedro Posada

#24 Brazil
Confirmed Team:
Vivian SEGNINI
Maria Fernanda ALVES
Roxane VAISEMBERG
Monique ALBAQUERQUE

Captain: Marcio Carlsson

#23 Colombia
Confirmed Team:
Mariana DUQUE-MARINO
Catalina CASTANO
Viky NUNEZ-FUENTES
Yuliana LIZARAZO

Captain: Ignacio Arroyave

#27 Puerto Rico
Confirmed Team:
Jessica ROLAND-ROSARIO
Monica PUIG
Rocio PORTELA
Gabriela VAZQUEZ

Captain:Juan-Carlos Escudero

Format: Round-robin: 7 nations divided into two round-robin pools. The winners of each pool will play off with the winning team advancing to the World Group II Play-offs in April 2009. The nations finishing third in each pool will play off against each other, with the losing nation being relegated to Americas Zone Group II in 2010 along with the nation finishing fourth in the pool of four teams.

Please note that the format is subject to change if any nation withdraws.

Last edited by Hayato : Feb 1st, 2009 at 10:48 PM.
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 30th, 2009, 11:36 PM   #2
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Americas Zone I 2009

Hopefully Paraguay or Colombia aren't placed in a group with just Canada or Venezuela It would be ridiculous to have VEN, COL & CAN in the group of 3.

I think Bahamas and Puerto Rico will be relegated and probably Canada and Colombia or Venezuela will advance to the play-offs. But, we have to wait for the groups to come out!

Vamos Colombia and Paraguay
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 04:52 PM   #3
country flag felipe2004

felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of
Re: Americas Zone I 2009

Good luck to Brazil!

Go Brazilian girls!
felipe2004 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 11:05 PM   #4
country flag Hayato

Re: Americas Zone I 2009 - Livestream Available!

Quote:
28 Jan 2009
Tennis Canada webcast

Tennis Canada has announced that it will stream a live web cast of the Fed Cup by BNP Paribas Americas Zone Group I event featuring Canada, Bahamas, Paraguay, Venezuela, Brazil, Colombia, and Puerto Rico.

The event runs from February 4-7 taking place at the Uniprix Stadium in Montreal and decides which country will represent the zone at a World Group II Play-offs in April.

“We understand that there is a far-reaching audience for Fed Cup and Davis Cup in our country,” said Michael S. Downey, president and chief executive officer, Tennis Canada. “A successful model has been built to showcase our sport through our online properties and we’re excited to bring the upcoming tie to all Canadian fans of tennis.”

The stream wiil be viewable at www.tenniscanada.com and will start on Wednesday 4 February at 5pm Eastern.
http://www.fedcup.com/news/newsartic...rticleid=12092
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 07:54 PM   #5
country flag Exiliado

Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold

Why is not Gaby Paz in Venezuela's Team?
Exiliado is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 09:14 PM   #6
country flag dulkogii

dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future

Good luck Colombia!