Nicole dumped Felgate!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 30th, 2009, 08:43 PM   #1
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute
Nicole dumped Felgate!!!

manager confirmed to Czech press

I'm really happy to read that because she should dump him already long time ago.. hope she will find someone who will understand her as her stepfather.. they should work together again but I doubt it

GL NICOLE in finding a new coach
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 30th, 2009, 09:34 PM   #2
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nicole dumped Felgate!!!

Finally a step in the right direction for her!
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 12:42 AM   #3
country flag Sectumsempra

Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold Sectumsempra is a splendid one to behold

lets see if this works out
Sectumsempra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 03:33 AM   #4
country flag Merseykmight

Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light Merseykmight is a glorious beacon of light

What a good news!I really hope Nicole can be with her stepfather again..No matter who her new coach is,he must help Nicole get back to her form.See Safina and Peng,their coaches really help them a lot.I read an interview with Safina on Tennis Magzine,her new carrer was because of her new coach,dealing with her mental problem mainly.That's what Nicole needs now.
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 02:25 PM   #5
country flag Lunams

Lunams is a name known to all Lunams is a name known to all Lunams is a name known to all Lunams is a name known to all Lunams is a name known to all Lunams is a name known to all Lunams is a name known to all Lunams is a name known to all Lunams is a name known to all Lunams is a name known to all Lunams is a name known to all

Will that work on herI hope so.

come back please!!

Azarenka Caro - Malou Dokic 彭帅 Shuai Peng ALG
Lunams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 08:13 AM   #6
country flag tiffanykatya.

tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of

Good luck Nicole! Hope that you can find someone who really helps you back to the top.
tiffanykatya. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 01:11 AM   #7
country flag Michael_21

Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all

i was just thinking i have a bad feeling about this year but now that ive read this theres still chance for nicole 2 have a good year
Daniela Hantuchova
Alicia Molik, Olivia Rogowska, Sam Stosur + All Other Aussies
Michael_21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 12:45 AM   #8
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

She's been in a slump for almost a year now.
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 06:29 PM   #9
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

who is her coach?
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 07:48 PM   #10
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

Is Nicole looking for a new coach?
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 07:55 PM   #11
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

no coach yet
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote