Sorana's pictures thread - Page 89 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 26th, 2012, 04:35 AM   #1321
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sorana's pictures thread

Estoril:

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 26th, 2012, 04:35 AM   #1322
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

ATP Bucharest:

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 06:11 PM   #1323
infinitusone

infinitusone has disabled reputation

infinitusone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 06:20 PM   #1324
infinitusone

Old Jun 26th, 2012, 06:20 PM   #1325
infinitusone

Old Jun 27th, 2012, 09:15 PM   #1326
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

Nice, this outfit is the best thing she wore on a court ever. Judging from these photos anyway.
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 06:56 AM   #1327
country flag austennisfan

austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all

Yeh I really like the outfit. It's very classy.

Federer - Del Potro - Nishikori- Raonic - Isner- Wawrinka - Tsonga
austennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 06:34 PM   #1328
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

12HQ from RG http://hqworld.net/2012/06/sorana-ci...rros-may-june/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 11:21 PM   #1329
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

She really makes that classic outfit work. I don't think it would work on quite a lot of other girls.

Edit: after seeing it on some other girls I've changed my mind, the dress is surprisingly quite flattering for many different kinds of girls. You wouldn't think so since it isn't very form fitting, but it has a classical feel which works.

Last edited by HowardH : Jun 29th, 2012 at 05:02 PM.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 06:11 PM   #1330
country flag isabellea

isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute

pics from wimbledon
http://jeusetetmatch.wordpress.com/2...-24-juin-2012/
isabellea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 04:06 PM   #1331
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 06:36 AM   #1332
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of
Sorana Cirstea Modeling

Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 07:04 AM   #1333
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of

Old Jul 18th, 2012, 04:04 AM   #1334
country flag Bonk

Olympic mugshot
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 06:33 PM   #1335
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonk View Post

Olympic mugshot
Looks like she drank all night
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote