Sorana's pictures thread - Page 72 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 9th, 2011, 09:08 AM   #1066
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all
Re: Sorana's pictures thread

Training with camerin via twitter @penettafan

ouch the pics are quiet big =/
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 9th, 2011, 09:15 AM   #1067
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

and from the match

ever good to see this smile

Old Apr 10th, 2011, 04:45 AM   #1068
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 04:45 AM   #1069
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Sori and her godson

Sori

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 02:58 PM   #1070
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

thanks for posting pics! Sori with her godson it´s one of the most lovely pic of Sori ever!
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 07:28 PM   #1071
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Awww, Sori looks super cute!
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 01:47 PM   #1072
country flag Villaran

Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all

My last photoshop for the bests rumanians girls
Villaran is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 08:16 PM   #1073
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Antonio, you´re talented! well done!
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2011, 07:26 PM   #1074
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2011, 08:51 AM   #1075
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Envious that her parents run an icecream business. I guess that's why there is a Sorana line of ice cream, apparently. I want to try them.
Not technically a picture of Sorana herself, but of her creamy frozen namesakes, which she posted on facebook a week ago.

I wonder what "Sory" flavour tastes like? Sweet of course, just like Sorana...

Last edited by HowardH : Apr 18th, 2011 at 09:29 AM.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2011, 03:17 PM   #1076
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet and temptative...
Old Apr 30th, 2011, 02:43 PM   #1077
country flag Winnerpova.

Winnerpova. is a glorious beacon of light Winnerpova. is a glorious beacon of light Winnerpova. is a glorious beacon of light Winnerpova. is a glorious beacon of light Winnerpova. is a glorious beacon of light Winnerpova. is a glorious beacon of light Winnerpova. is a glorious beacon of light Winnerpova. is a glorious beacon of light Winnerpova. is a glorious beacon of light Winnerpova. is a glorious beacon of light Winnerpova. is a glorious beacon of light

Winnerpova. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2011, 12:31 PM   #1078
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 4th, 2011, 07:06 PM   #1079
country flag vuhvuh

small pic from todays match she had still old outfit not for RG =(
Old May 7th, 2011, 03:04 PM   #1080
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld