Sorana's pictures thread - Page 69 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 10th, 2011, 09:06 PM   #1021
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all
Re: Sorana's pictures thread

actually looks like the pictures I tried to post before can´t be seen or do you see it guys?

there more actually does someone recognize who is that because its neither mats neither sven neither darren I think, neither gil reyes I think

and she has pretty good muscles on her arm!

http://img852.imageshack.us/f/iwmd1128.jpg/
http://img135.imageshack.us/f/iwmd1127.jpg/
http://img51.imageshack.us/i/iwmd1125.jpg/
http://img28.imageshack.us/i/iwmd1123.jpg/
http://img34.imageshack.us/i/iwmd1111.jpg/
http://img576.imageshack.us/i/iwmd1110.jpg/
http://img687.imageshack.us/i/iwmd1109.jpg/
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 10th, 2011, 09:14 PM   #1022
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

No, I can't see the pictures, but you are right!
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2011, 09:18 PM   #1023
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

I really don´t know why but simply it doesn´t work =(
Old Mar 10th, 2011, 09:38 PM   #1024
country flag thadeuss

thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future

^^ you must put between the tags ([.IMG] [/IMG]) the URL of the pictures. To be sure you have the full url just right-click on a picture and select view image (Firefox) or open image (Opera).

thadeuss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2011, 04:48 AM   #1025
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thadeuss View Post
^^ you must put between the tags ([.IMG] [/IMG]) the URL of the pictures. To be sure you have the full url just right-click on a picture and select view image (Firefox) or open image (Opera).
Yes. Also, you can right-click and select "copy image location" and then paste that address into the IMG tags.

Vuhvuh, try clicking on "quote" in my post or thadeuss' post to see what the code looks like. The main thing is that you have the real address of the image itself (image location) and then it just goes into the img tags. Don't worry you'll figure it out soon.

I'll do one for you- the first pic listed in post 1021. Going to the page you listed:
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/110310/59/3lzxd.html

I right-click on the image and select "copy image location". Or I choose "view image". Either way, I can see the real address of the image is :
http://d.yimg.com/i/ng/sp/p5/20110310/02/1642976170.jpg

When I put this into the [.IMG] [/IMG] tags (minus the .) the result is

Last edited by HowardH : Mar 11th, 2011 at 04:59 AM.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2011, 05:08 AM   #1026
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Some more pics from Sori's R1 match

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2011, 09:15 AM   #1027
country flag vuhvuh

I know but I really did it like that put tag link end tag and it did nothing =(
Old Mar 11th, 2011, 09:36 AM   #1028
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuhvuh View Post
I know but I really did it like that put tag link end tag and it did nothing =(
I think you probably had the addresses slightly wrong. You need to give the address that will bring up the image only, not a page including the image. Right click on the image and go "view image" or "copy image location" in firefox. If using Internet Explorer then right-click, go to properties and look at the address.

Try to post one more pic, and then I'll look at what you typed and see if anything went wrong. Even if the pic doesn't show I can see the code you type by clicking on "quote", so we should be able to fix it.
Old Mar 11th, 2011, 12:00 PM   #1029
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thadeuss View Post
Hawkeye on every court, that is absolutely brilliant!
Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2011, 03:58 PM   #1030
country flag vuhvuh

So finally I hope it´s ok. Pictures from match against Puig

Old Mar 12th, 2011, 02:05 PM   #1031
country flag HowardH

Nice work vuhvuh!
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 03:37 PM   #1032
country flag Sergyu17

Sergyu17 is just really nice Sergyu17 is just really nice Sergyu17 is just really nice Sergyu17 is just really nice Sergyu17 is just really nice Sergyu17 is just really nice Sergyu17 is just really nice Sergyu17 is just really nice Sergyu17 is just really nice Sergyu17 is just really nice Sergyu17 is just really nice

Great photos , thanks

[S]:QF - Jackson ITF , Casablanca ITF
[D]:
Sergyu17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 04:59 PM   #1033
country flag Villaran

Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all

Villaran is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 07:53 PM   #1034
country flag HowardH

Ah, I see the pic you wanted to post Villaran. I'll put it here.

Old Mar 15th, 2011, 08:26 PM   #1035
country flag Villaran

Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all

I can´t see the pic HowardH

Here is the code:

http://img170.imagevenue.com/img.php...4_123_72lo.jpg
Villaran is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote