Sorana's pictures thread - Page 65 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 29th, 2011, 11:35 AM   #961
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sorana's pictures thread

nice pics!
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 29th, 2011, 07:26 PM   #962
country flag leo830301

leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light

Cooool!
leo830301 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 02:30 PM   #963
country flag Villaran

Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all

Villaran is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 04:18 PM   #964
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

Sori looks like she had no sleep probably jetlagged =( so I assume pics are from yesterday as she played from 10

http://www.flickr.com/photos/n8xd/54...n/photostream/
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 04:22 PM   #965
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

Old Feb 11th, 2011, 04:25 PM   #966
country flag vuhvuh

also from her first match http://www.flickr.com/photos/n8xd/54...n/photostream/
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 05:16 PM   #967
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

She doesn't look fit at all and so thin!

I'm a bit concerned...
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 05:18 PM   #968
country flag vuhvuh

How can you say just from pictures that she isn´t fit?
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 06:28 PM   #969
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Because she looks tired and as I said, her small weight makes her looking fragile somehow...

And honestly, a Sori in some form doesn't lose against Brengle....
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 07:51 PM   #970
country flag vuhvuh

But she isn´t in form its the same Sori as last year
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 08:25 PM   #971
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

OMG! She is soooo thin now... Is it just me or she lost too much weight?
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 08:27 PM   #972
country flag Curcubeu

She is definitely on the borderline of being too slim now...
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 02:34 PM   #973
country flag vuhvuh

So smiley here! http://twitpic.com/3zyeyz
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 01:19 AM   #974
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute

No way is she too slim!! Calm down people.
Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2011, 03:04 PM   #975
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

anyway she´s still beautiful!
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote