Sorana's pictures thread - Page 62 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 20th, 2011, 01:48 AM   #916
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sorana's pictures thread

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2011, 02:21 AM   #917
country flag austennisfan

austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all

i noticed the tattoo in brisbane. I zoomed in on one of my photos, looks like its a cross with a star underneath it with T and C written either side of it.
austennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2011, 10:54 AM   #918
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
I don't like tattoos
I do but it´s personal point of view.. I respect it...
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2011, 12:27 PM   #919
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

I do too I really want one for a long time I was thinking about the no. 7 on the wrist or still I don´t know but I am not 18 I will turn in June so I wiil get tattoed then but I definitely want one
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2011, 02:27 PM   #920
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

LOL I saw that I wrote that she has tattoo on her right hand. It's left one...

I like tattoos, nice ones... And she done her tattoo on nice spot!
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2011, 10:27 PM   #921
country flag austennisfan

austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all

i'm not really a big fan of tattoos, but i dont mind them when they are small and mean something. She has got hers done in a good spot and it looks like it means something to her. As long as she doesnt get a sleeve lol.
austennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2011, 10:30 PM   #922
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

I think she takes the tattoo as a symbol for a new beginning and restart of her hopefully successful future tennis career!
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2011, 03:43 AM   #923
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

I pretty much agree with austennisfan
Small ones aren't so bad I guess, like Kim Clijsters' for example
But I still don't like them, just my opinion

Old Jan 21st, 2011, 03:45 AM   #924
country flag hellas719

Old Jan 21st, 2011, 02:17 PM   #925
country flag Villaran

Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all

Gracias Hellas!
Villaran is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2011, 04:22 PM   #926
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

Sori and Mats from adidas team warming up before her match against peer

Last edited by vuhvuh : Jan 21st, 2011 at 04:24 PM. Reason: forget to write
Old Jan 21st, 2011, 08:50 PM   #927
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

hellas719 and vuhvuh: nice pics! thanks for them

Kim has got a tattoo? I know Flavia has two.. one on wrist and another on back.. Kuzzy has one on forearm, Bondarenkos sister has on back, Pliskovas twins has on forearm another else? except Sorana and Julia who have a new tattoo...
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2011, 08:58 AM   #928
country flag vuhvuh

I saw julias it´s a nice one I want a better picture of Soris! Flavia didn´t knew
Kim has Jada on wrost and B prob referring to brian on a finger
Old Jan 23rd, 2011, 09:14 AM   #929
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute

I'm looking at the photos I took, which I'll eventually post at some stage, and I'm seeing this tattoo for the first time. I really, really hate tattoo's, think they're so cheap, but her's is very small, so it's not so bad I guess.

Last edited by Langers : Jan 23rd, 2011 at 09:20 AM.
Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2011, 05:01 PM   #930
country flag vuhvuh

on this pic but still I can´t recognize what is it =( austennisfan says that it looks like a cross and star underneath it but to me it rather seems like some flower http://picasaweb.google.com/Davodus/...62557896951858

http://picasaweb.google.com/Davodus/...62589806018594

zoom it