Sorana's pictures thread - Page 58 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 5th, 2010, 01:04 PM   #856
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sorana's pictures thread

A very honest and funny interview!

I just imagine Sori driving in Brucharest and I can confirm, driving in Romanian cities is :frightened:
However, it's good to see that she uses the break for something useful
Good Luck for your drivers' exam!! (Which examiner would fail her )

Unfortunately, the interview doesn't deal much with her sportive crisis.
She only said that she changed coaches because of her inconstancy of play and then just talks about the good moments of this season (and there were many bad events, too ). The rest was about Rolland Garros and personal life.

So, I don't know how this will going on next year, but she says about herself to be very ambitious.

So hopefully a come back in 2011!
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 5th, 2010, 02:19 PM   #857
country flag KamilZ

KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
With Groth:
two pretty girls

The Lisicki Express!
Flavia Pennetta Vera Zvonareva Maria Kirilenko Yanina Wickmayer
Raluca Olaru Julia Görges Kichenok twins Arantxa Rus
Pervak Dementieva Kuznetsova Vesnina Lykina
Pekhova
KamilZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2010, 09:54 AM   #858
country flag thadeuss

thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future

thadeuss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2010, 01:48 PM   #859
country flag Villaran

Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all

(L) Sorana!
Villaran is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2010, 03:20 PM   #860
country flag leo830301

leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light

Cool! Thanks for the pics!
leo830301 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2010, 04:43 PM   #861
country flag Abhijeet4267

Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold

more from FB

Old Nov 16th, 2010, 10:48 PM   #862
country flag KamilZ

KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhijeet4267 View Post
more from FB

Better than Ivanović

The Lisicki Express!
Flavia Pennetta Vera Zvonareva Maria Kirilenko Yanina Wickmayer
Raluca Olaru Julia Görges Kichenok twins Arantxa Rus
Pervak Dementieva Kuznetsova Vesnina Lykina
Pekhova
KamilZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2010, 02:26 PM   #863
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamilZ View Post

Better than Ivanović
You can't compare these two images...
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 08:42 AM   #864
country flag thadeuss

thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future

thadeuss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 02:06 PM   #865
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

She looks great, but the outfit...
maybe a bit too old-fashioned
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 03:09 PM   #866
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

She looks cute!
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 03:25 AM   #867
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

She is in New York

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2010, 09:04 AM   #868
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

How do you know she is in NY she is in Las Vegas I think she was in NY before
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 02:04 AM   #869
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

^Because that picture has Rockerfeller Center in the background

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2010, 06:57 AM   #870
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute

Sorana loves NY doesn't she? Seems like she's always there when she can and talking about it when she can't!
Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote