Sorana's pictures thread - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 28th, 2010, 07:41 PM   #766
country flag the_tk

the_tk has disabled reputation
Re: Sorana's pictures thread

the_tk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 28th, 2010, 09:38 PM   #767
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

I like her tennis shoes. Ana has same.
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 12:09 AM   #768
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thadeuss View Post
according to her facebook she's with Rodrigo in Istanbul (is Rodrigo the guy who had some back problems?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_tk View Post
No.. that’s Antonio Van Grichen, who invented back problems so he wouldn’t have to work with Sori
I have no idea who is Rodrigo.. I guess he is one of adidas's many coaches
some minor coach because all of the senior are in Stanford…

So this is coach number 38948957432578 for Sori this year
That` s Rodrigo Nascimento, I believe. He is one of Adidas coaches.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 03:45 AM   #769
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, let's talk about Sori's coaching situation in another thread if you want, because it really doesn't belong here

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 04:14 PM   #770
country flag leo830301

leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the cool pic tk, and I agree with hellas719... hehe...
leo830301 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 05:33 PM   #771
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the pic tk, Sorana looks good in this white outfit.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 01:42 AM   #772
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2010, 04:03 PM   #773
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Sori looks wonderful her smile but I'm not sure what she tried to do with her oufit...
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 09:26 AM   #774
country flag Jekyll

Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of

her outfit is
Jekyll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 07:31 AM   #775
country flag the_tk

What's so wrong with the outfit?
I think she looks great
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 07:51 AM   #776
country flag the_tk

Istanbul

Old Aug 1st, 2010, 04:07 PM   #777
country flag leo830301

leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow! Couldn't be better! Thanks TK for the good and nice quality pics!
leo830301 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2010, 08:47 AM   #778
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Whoa, Sorana in hi quality . Thanks tk.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2010, 11:04 AM   #779
country flag stefan28

stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all stefan28 is a name known to all

nice pics, nice girl.
Old Aug 2nd, 2010, 10:21 PM   #780
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Sori is wondeful, her smile.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote