Sorana's pictures thread - Page 47 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 16th, 2010, 02:58 AM   #691
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sorana's pictures thread

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 16th, 2010, 08:45 AM   #692
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Sorana's pics from match

http://view.picapp.com/ImageView.asp...=0&iid=9126208

http://view.picapp.com/ImageView.asp...=0&iid=9126219

http://view.picapp.com/ImageView.asp...=0&iid=9126206
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2010, 08:54 AM   #693
country flag the_tk

the_tk has disabled reputation

mediayManager.jpg
mediaManager.jpg
the_tk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2010, 04:59 PM   #694
country flag leo830301

leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks, all!
leo830301 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2010, 06:18 AM   #695
country flag ValTsunami

ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light ValTsunami is a glorious beacon of light

Pictures from the game with Schiavone: http://www.sport365.ro/Sorana_Cirstea-f24062.html
Old Jun 17th, 2010, 06:40 AM   #696
country flag the_tk

the_tk has disabled reputation

Great thanks
the_tk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2010, 01:22 PM   #697
country flag Cirstea
I'm back :D

Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of

Small taster, should have a load more up before the weekend
Old Jun 17th, 2010, 02:59 PM   #698
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Wow... Thanks!
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2010, 06:57 PM   #699
country flag leo830301

leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light leo830301 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow! Wonderful! Thanks!
leo830301 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2010, 09:45 PM   #700
country flag ptitnavet

ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future ptitnavet has a brilliant future

Old Jun 17th, 2010, 10:13 PM   #701
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Wow
Oizo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 07:52 AM   #702
country flag onis80

onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light onis80 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow indeed, great pictures! Where was that? Are there some more pics?
onis80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 08:22 AM   #703
country flag thadeuss

thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future

@pre-Wimbledon party

thadeuss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 08:28 AM   #704
country flag thadeuss

thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future

thadeuss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 09:19 AM   #705
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Sorana looks stunning