Sorana's pictures thread - Page 114 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 5th, 2014, 10:13 PM   #1696
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sorana's pictures thread

Damn , lucky u.

I still have some chest pain from that game ... still apreciate how she fight , but boy , she could win that with a bit of luck.
UCLA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 6th, 2014, 05:53 AM   #1697
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2919/...c0923917_c.jpg

What the hell happened there? Is the umpire a fan of Sori and asked for a signed racket... or what? I didn't get to see the match.
She asked for her racquet to be re/string.
And No that umpire was kind off a c**t at some points, messing with Sori nerves. She was cheesed off again and naturally that did not helped. Of course I might be subjective, but Sorana was right those points that were taken from her.
s0higher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 11:33 AM   #1698
country flag Shybo

Shybo is just really nice Shybo is just really nice Shybo is just really nice Shybo is just really nice Shybo is just really nice Shybo is just really nice Shybo is just really nice Shybo is just really nice Shybo is just really nice Shybo is just really nice Shybo is just really nice

she really had that match but her nerves just brakes down on the wrong moment and that umpire was a b....
I don t know if i am going to be able to take some pictures with Camelia bc from today i started working and i only go from 19 when i have to start my schedule as a volunteer.
Shybo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2014, 02:25 PM   #1699
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

Sorana Cirstea ‏@sorana_cirstea

Practice with Andrei Pavel today...he still has one of the best backhands in the world )))) pic.twitter.com/0JPAosN6Vp
Not A Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2014, 04:13 AM   #1700
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

Old May 12th, 2014, 11:08 AM   #1701
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh, I am 2 weeks late Wonderful pics
Oizo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2014, 11:12 PM   #1702
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

Tatiana ‏@_Tatinka_
Sorana asks the children around the court to return her a shanked ball pic.twitter.com/mJiJYMZCWV

Not A Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2014, 05:29 AM   #1703
country flag Spiritof42

Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorana in Roma
Old May 15th, 2014, 04:43 AM   #1704
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of

Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2014, 04:44 AM   #1705
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of
2014 Internazionali BNL d'Italia

Old May 15th, 2014, 05:55 AM   #1706
country flag s0higher

Spui Andrei Nourescu si poti trage apa.

Poza arata mult mai bine asa
Old May 15th, 2014, 07:11 AM   #1707
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

best friends

“I’m a normal girl and I like to fight”.

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
UCLA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2014, 03:21 PM   #1708
country flag s0higher

Source
Old May 16th, 2014, 06:35 PM   #1709
country flag Bonk

Old May 19th, 2014, 01:40 PM   #1710
country flag Bonk

Is this her boyfriend.
http://on.fb.me/1ta34r2
http://on.fb.me/1jMGwFe