Sorana's pictures thread - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 25th, 2009, 01:41 PM   #151
country flag Dav.
nothing else compares

Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute Dav. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sorana's pictures thread

Thanks, William.

I bet you're excited for tomorrow's match.

Old Jun 26th, 2009, 09:50 AM   #152
country flag Cirstea
I'm back :D

Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of

Hi all

Not been able to post the last week as I have been at Wimbledon the last four days. Got lots of photos of Sori so will post a good selection once I sort them all out. Short of camping since yesterday morning I wouldn't have been able to get Centre court tickets so I am home today to watch her on BBC HD instead

Got some cool stories too but will maybe do another thread for that. Thanks for the pics and watch this space...I have some treats for you all
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 11:05 AM   #153
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

can't wait for the pics and the stories
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 03:00 PM   #154
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhhh stories!
Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 04:34 PM   #155
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 08:07 PM   #156
country flag Jess_mk.tg

Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all

Against Vika

Jess_mk.tg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 08:09 PM   #157
country flag Jess_mk.tg

Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all

Jess_mk.tg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 03:08 PM   #158
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Bastad:

Old Jul 6th, 2009, 03:43 PM   #159
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 11:05 PM   #160
country flag Kiriber
I'm a monster I'm a killer I know I'm wrong

Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold Kiriber is a splendid one to behold

Girls got some tennis face
Kiriber is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 05:30 AM   #161
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

We need a better pic of the dress I thought it was lovely
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 07:42 AM   #162
country flag Cirstea
I'm back :D

Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber. View Post
Girls got some tennis face
Yeah, I think she looks really cute when she serves though...the ball toss especially

I find it really endearing...
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 09:59 AM   #163
country flag VIKA?

They were singing a song of Abba
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 10:40 AM   #164
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute

Nice pic

More photos of Sorana here: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=384335
DokDi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 11:10 AM   #165
country flag VIKA?

nice pics