I was at Daniela's match last night - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 29th, 2002, 10:27 PM   #1
jel-x

jel-x is just really nice jel-x is just really nice jel-x is just really nice jel-x is just really nice jel-x is just really nice jel-x is just really nice jel-x is just really nice jel-x is just really nice jel-x is just really nice jel-x is just really nice jel-x is just really nice
I was at Daniela's match last night

I took some pictures from the match but only one came out. It's not that great a picture but I figured I'd share.

Also, I got to see her really close; My friends and I were standing around the exit of Louis Armstrong Stadium after the match and I almost got knocked over by her. I was gonna get her autograph, but she was moving really fast and had a couple of bodyguards. But it was pretty cool nonetheless.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg daniela.jpg (48.7 KB, 88 views)
jel-x is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 30th, 2002, 01:17 AM   #2
country flag lemon

lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by jel-x
I took some pictures from the match but only one came out. It's not that great a picture but I figured I'd share.

Also, I got to see her really close; My friends and I were standing around the exit of Louis Armstrong Stadium after the match and I almost got knocked over by her. I was gonna get her autograph, but she was moving really fast and had a couple of bodyguards. But it was pretty cool nonetheless.
heh yep! Ty much for the pic! btw She walks REALLY fast doesn't she?

One of the original Cocktail Party Founders!!!
lemon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2002, 02:14 AM   #3
jel-x

jel-x is just really nice jel-x is just really nice jel-x is just really nice jel-x is just really nice jel-x is just really nice jel-x is just really nice jel-x is just really nice jel-x is just really nice jel-x is just really nice jel-x is just really nice jel-x is just really nice
yes, she definitely walks very fast. She didn't smile much either. Very focused. The only time I saw her smile (besides when she won of course) was when they stopped play to decide whether to rain delay again and everyone was clapping and yelling to finish the match.
Old Aug 30th, 2002, 02:30 AM   #4
country flag lemon

lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice
heh do you mean, during the match or ever?

Old Aug 30th, 2002, 02:33 AM   #5
jel-x

During the match. Actually, she still looked pretty focused when she almost ran into me.
Old Aug 30th, 2002, 02:36 AM   #6
country flag lemon

she always IMO seems too focused she ran into a door at
um........ what tourny was it.... I can't remember... i've been at too many tournaments but yeah, she wasn' looking and ran into a door

Old Aug 30th, 2002, 07:36 AM   #7
country flag EVAspeed

EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice
hehe... that's cute...

(maybe every story w/ daniela in it is cute to me)
Old Aug 30th, 2002, 07:39 PM   #8
country flag lemon

EVA, I think you've been oogling at the surfer chicks too much, the sun is getting to your head

Old Aug 31st, 2002, 04:37 PM   #9
country flag lemon

talk to the mod(kournikovafan13)

Old Aug 31st, 2002, 05:38 PM   #10
kournikovafan13

kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice

I know the colors are horrible, but it wasn't my idea! I just came here and ta-da, the colors are like this. However, the colors don't seem to bother me all that much

Make a suggestion:
Forum Colors Thread

I can't be near you
The light just radiates...

-"Malibu" by Hole
kournikovafan13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2002, 03:33 PM   #11
Lola

Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice
lucky you to see her live
Lola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2002, 12:25 AM   #12
starr

starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future
Daniela is even prettier in person. She seems a little reserved or shy, but she smiles and laughs a lot in doubles, and she smiles a lot when she is talking to her mother.
starr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote