Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 97 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 17th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #1441
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all
Re: Heather's Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by allracquetsports View Post
Maybe Heather should swallow her pride and drop down to some low ranking tournaments where she can maybe put together a few wins and rebuild her game. Playing 1 match a week or fortnight is no good for anyone, fully fit or otherwise.

If she persists in the WTA tournaments and keeps losing in the first round, she will drop down to the ITF circuit soon anyway. There is no real confidence that Heather can even make it through the qualifying rounds of the bigger events so a period with regular competitive matches might do a lot more more good than the extended practice sessions that must make up a large part of Heather's current schedule.
I agree.

Right now she needs two things, confidence and match play. She just isn't getting either with all these early losses. Play a few ITF's, get some matches under her belt.
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 19th, 2013, 07:59 AM   #1442
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Well KDK goes and beats Kirilenko 3&1. In a way makes Hev's result look better, but also makes you think Maria isn't playing well and what could have been for Hev if she'd edged that third set.
Old Sep 19th, 2013, 09:50 AM   #1443
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
Well KDK goes and beats Kirilenko 3&1. In a way makes Hev's result look better, but also makes you think Maria isn't playing well and what could have been for Hev if she'd edged that third set.
This is like the USO , Heather lost a close one against Halep. Then Halep won her next 2 matches 1&2, 0&1(kirilenko )

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2013, 11:27 AM   #1444
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

Hev through 0+1 in Tokyo qualies against Yurika Sema. More like it!!!!

Faces the ever unpredictable and 11th seeded Zahlavova Strycova for a place in the MD. (Hate to get ahead of myself but the qualifier spots actually look decent (except Safarova and Kuzzy) Come on Heather!!

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2013, 12:15 PM   #1445
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Sema may be an ITF scrub but a nice easy win like this is good for Heather's confidence. Onwards, Hev

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #1446

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

what will you do if Hev does reaches MD and faces Kuzzy R1 ??

Old Sep 20th, 2013, 12:29 PM   #1447
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

... for some reason.
Old Sep 20th, 2013, 12:39 PM   #1448

Old Sep 21st, 2013, 07:57 AM   #1449
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all
Well she lost today 63 63

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2013, 08:21 AM   #1450
country flag MalJackson

MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold

2/15 bps

another crazy loss for her
MalJackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2013, 11:50 AM   #1451

Old Sep 21st, 2013, 02:40 PM   #1452
country flag Dawson.

Disappointing It looks like it's going to be a long road back for Heather and I just hope she's up for it. We've seen flashes of brilliance in a few matches (Halep most notably, Vesnina in Eastbourne too) so she's still got it, it's just a matter off finding it.

AO qualifying looks likely but her ranking won't take as big a hit as I was expecting. If she ends her season right now the worst she'll fall to is the 140 range.

... for some reason.
Old Sep 21st, 2013, 04:15 PM   #1453
country flag Internova

Internova has disabled reputation

So this was... Tokyo, which means Osaka still to come
Internova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 02:52 AM   #1454
country flag extrasolarsystem

extrasolarsystem is an unknown quantity at this point

Why she's not in the Q-draw of Beijing?
extrasolarsystem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 07:03 AM   #1455
country flag GS2
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice

She's in the main draw v Lepchenko. Could have been much worse.
GS2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote