Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 95 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 11th, 2013, 10:06 PM   #1411
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Heather's Cheering Thread

Hev takes the second set from Erakovic

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 11th, 2013, 11:28 PM   #1412
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Heather loses 4-6 7-6 3-6
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2013, 11:50 PM   #1413
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

I guess there's no chance for a LL spot.

Juan Martin Del Potro
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 06:17 AM   #1414
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNaNa View Post
I guess there's no chance for a LL spot.
Nope if most players sign in (she is like 8th or 9th on the list)
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #1415
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Retired in the 1st round of New Haven qualifying after going a set and 2-1 down to Schmiedlova
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 08:17 PM   #1416
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe. View Post
Retired in the 1st round of New Haven qualifying after going a set and 2-1 down to Schmiedlova
Any news on the injury?

Hope she's okay.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 02:11 AM   #1417
country flag Jack.

I'm hoping it's a precautionary retirement so she's ready for the USO in time.

Juan Martin Del Potro
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 09:49 AM   #1418
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Harman says in the times today she retired due to a hip injury, but is still believed to be suffering the effects of glandular fever...
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 02:11 PM   #1419
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
Harman says in the times today she retired due to a hip injury, but is still believed to be suffering the effects of glandular fever...
Yup "left hip injury" on the qualifying draw http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...013/602/QS.pdf
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 05:43 PM   #1420
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

Hev up against Halep in first round of USO

I wasn't impressed with Halep against Serena... but that was Serena.

She has a very basic game, defends pretty well and can hit with pace but is just a very solid 20-35 ranked player at the moment. Hev will find this very tough with her form but if this was this time last year, I would defo have predicted a win for Hev.

Good Luck, fight your hardest

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 08:28 PM   #1421
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

She has no luck

EDIT: Just realised that without Osaka points she'd be at #120....a win here would really help
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 08:42 PM   #1422
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

She literally will have nothing to defend next year (bar Birmingham and Eastbourne) from after like Memphis up until USO. Let's just hope this year doesn't completely dampen her confidence

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 09:13 PM   #1423
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe. View Post
She has no luck

EDIT: Just realised that without Osaka points she'd be at #120....a win here would really help
Ouch at that ranking.

Not a great draw at all. I'd be very surprised if she wins this one. Especially if she's still carrying an injury.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 09:37 PM   #1424
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Halep is in great form. She's playing well above her current ranking - doesn't look good for Hev

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 10:59 PM   #1425
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

Halep has been GOATing in grass and clay MM's this summer so rates a very tough opponent. Heather will need to be at her best.

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Vekic ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Halep ~ Konta ~ Riske
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote