Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 91 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 9th, 2013, 09:36 PM   #1351
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all
Re: Heather's Cheering Thread

Has a good draw in Birmingham actually.

Opens up against Czink, who has not been in good form lately.
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 11th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #1352
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Good win for Heather, good luck in the next round
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 05:24 PM   #1353
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Solid win, nice bagel in the TB. Played well, hopefully will have a good run.
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 07:38 PM   #1354
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Nice win Czink can be tricky on her day.

Kudryavtseva next. Two of her career highlights include A) pushing Venus to 3 at Wimbledon and B) beating Sharapova at Wimbledon. She likes playing on the green stuff! Heather will have to be on form. GL, Hev

... for some reason.
Dawson. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 11:31 AM   #1355

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Argh DFs on match point to lose 6-4 6-3. Wasn't aggressive enough to cause Alla too many problems, was waiting for errors which after 4-4 first set didn't come often enough. Pity cos after this match the draw was open to be taken advantage of. Hopefully some more practice and on to Eastbourne.
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #1356
country flag allracquetsports

allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice

That last game summed up an underwhelming performance. 3 times the rally was on and any advantage/disadvantage from the serve had gone and Heather hit the ball out or into the net when under no pressure. Bread & butter shots from the back of the court going out.

Then a DF at match point.
allracquetsports is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 09:33 PM   #1357
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 10:37 AM   #1358
country flag nicky-j-c

nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice

Wish Heather had a stable and permanent doubles partner! Laura's bagged herself a doubles legend and Heather deserves one too, she's a champion! Can't believe Erakovic left to her to gloryhunt with Cara Black lol. Maybe she should convince Liezel to partner her in future...could you imagine Huber/Watson Vs. Robson/Raymond. WOO.

Amelie Mauresmo Martina Hingis Lindsay Davenport Elena Dementieva
Love You FOREVER
nicky-j-c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 12:05 PM   #1359

Hev has Lepchenko in Eastbourne R1. Could have been worse. C'mon Hev!
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 10:27 PM   #1360
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 10:32 PM   #1361
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

Well done Hev!
pesto is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 09:18 PM   #1362
country flag ShiftyFella

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 09:39 PM   #1363
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

I was at the match today....I don't understand what happened to Heather after playing well to win the 2nd set. It seemed like she went down 0-5 in the 3rd within about 10 minutes!
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 09:55 PM   #1364
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

As always, thanks for the vid Shifty Going to have a watch soon and see what went wrong today

... for some reason.
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 11:07 PM   #1365
country flag Dawson.

Alright, I watched most of a the match. My thoughts (because I know you're all on the edge of your seat ):

I think when both players were at their best it was quite an even affair, and a very enjoyable match to watch. The problem was that Vesnina could maintain that high level for most of the match, only had a couple of dips in the second set, and Heather went walkabout for long periods. A few of these concentration lapses could be explained with bad calls (like in the 4th game of the first set) but others were a complete mystery. Going into the 3rd she had the momentum, had the confidence and Vesnina seemed to be going through her worst patch of the match, yet she completely broke down. Rallying shots sailing way over the baseline, serve suddenly lost its bite. Really strange.

But I've seen enough from her in these past two weeks to have faith that things will get better from here. She is still coming back from illness, we have to remind ourselves. I look forward to seeing her at Wimbledon, but in all honesty I think the US hardcourt swing could be the time where she fully gets back to where she was at the end of last year.

... for some reason.