Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 90 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 28th, 2013, 06:53 PM   #1336
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation
Re: Heather Watson

Heather opens the play on C6 tomorrow.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 29th, 2013, 11:12 AM   #1337
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all
Considering her lack of match practice, pretty decent performance. Was so close to levelling that match at 4 all in the third.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 11:23 AM   #1338
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

Well done Hev on being the only British girl to win a set Thought she played really well and it was just the lack of match practice in the end missing a few shots she normally wouldn't have done. Voegele played well on the break points but if Hev had just pushed a little more, it may have been a completely different ending.

All things considered, Hev couldn't really do much in the end but I am so proud of her and it is great to have her back. PLaying a lot more aggressively than what I remember. Unfortunately though, a lot of ranking points lost However, I really can see her dropping to around 70/75 before the resurgence beckons.

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 11:29 AM   #1339
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all
I agree.

Such a solid performance considering the circumstances, and yeah, so much more aggressive than I remember too. She hit a lot more winners than her opponent today.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 12:06 PM   #1340
country flag allracquetsports

allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice

Played well and the lucky net cord that Heather was only inches away from reaching probably stopped her from breaking back to level in the third. Maybe she could instil some of her determination into friend Laura.
allracquetsports is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 12:23 PM   #1341
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

A better scoreline than I expected and I'm glad to hear she hit so many winners.

Ranking wise, things are probably going to get a lot worse before they get better but I'm not too concerned about that, and I don't think Heather will be either. I'm just glad she's back and healthy

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #1342
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Not bad at all from Hev, a match she probably would have won if fully fit. But shots looked good and as ever loving her fighting spirit to push it all the way, plus encouraging signs of increased aggression from her. As everyone's said ranking will take a hit but confident (if the mono has totally gone.. )Hev is on the road back to bigger and better things.
Old May 29th, 2013, 01:49 PM   #1343
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

The ranking "hit" is small, she will go from 48 to 54. No worry for now
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 01:53 PM   #1344
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Thinking more about the 250 points over the grass season, which would put her down in the mid 70s.

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 02:36 PM   #1345
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Down the road yes but we are not there yet
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 05:34 PM   #1346
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Disappointing but it was her first competitive match in months and I think she played pretty well! There was nothing wrong with her game- just didn't play the big points particularly well which is down to lack of match practice.

Onto the grass season....even if she loses all 250 points, being in the mid 70s isn't particularly bad! She doesn't have many points to defend until Osaka so....she can easily get back into the top 40 with a few good results!

It's just great to see her back playing
Old May 29th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #1347
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

Interview with Inverdale and Courier on ITV - Such a cutie

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Vekic ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Halep ~ Konta ~ Riske
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 08:50 PM   #1348
country flag Wintermute

Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't get to see her match, but she gave a really great interview on ITV afterwards. She's just so grounded and you can tell she loves what she does. But her strong desire to win definitely shows through her sweet demeanour.

She wants to get more matches under her belt in the doubles and then it will hopefully be a successful grass season for her.
Wintermute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2013, 09:02 AM   #1349
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

I suspect she was barely ready to come back, health-wise, or she'd have played a tune-up.

Grass might suit her better if she's still not quite 100% - slightly less fatiguing, with the shorter points, and home crowd support could boost her.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 04:58 AM   #1350
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Heather's Cheering Thread

HL's of her R2 match vs Kirilenko at the Olympics.

Maria Kirilenko vs Heather Watson 2012 Olympics R2 Highlights

http://moevideo.net/video/90708.9e04...2bf4f47f6b2396
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote