Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 18th, 2009, 04:04 PM   #121
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of
Re: Heather Watson

Congrats Heather!
Advertisement

Old Jul 18th, 2009, 06:56 PM   #122
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

congrats heather
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 08:34 PM   #123
country flag Europe rocks

Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Been a good couple of weeks for Heather on the grass
Europe rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2009, 01:21 AM   #124
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

According to Eggy's ranking thread, Heather should debut at #764 in the rankings

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 09:32 AM   #125
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

shes not on any lists. hope shes not injured.
Old Aug 30th, 2009, 08:42 AM   #126
country flag Joe.

heather hasnt played in ageeesss

shes got us open juniors next week so hopefully she can get a good draw
Old Sep 5th, 2009, 11:07 PM   #127

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

US draw: http://www.usopen.org/en_US/scores/draws/gs/r1s1.html

Heathers in the bottom half. GD luck!
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 01:11 PM   #128
country flag serenus_2k8

serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute

Some tough matches but she could do well if she can raise her game..

usopen and wimbledon
#219juniorchampions #220

venuswilliams serenawilliams
serenus_2k8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 01:25 PM   #129

Very tough opener for Heather, but if she can show the form she did in Oz she could get some good wins. Has to play near her best tho.
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 01:33 PM   #130
country flag serenus_2k8

serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh, she seems to be doing better in the doubles though - I would like to see her make the singles final too

usopen and wimbledon
#219juniorchampions #220

venuswilliams serenawilliams
serenus_2k8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 03:51 PM   #131
country flag Joe.

she won first round in 3 sets
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 06:17 PM   #132
country flag Joe.

heather won 6-3 6-2 against dolehide who beat patricia mayr in the &100k bronx just before us open

really really confident win
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 06:22 PM   #133

Great result Heather, she seems to be on a real run here and (although trying not to get too far ahead ) has a decent draw and could realistically make the semis here.
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 07:53 PM   #134
country flag wales1994

wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future

Come on Heather! She seems to be playing well now Keep it up girl
wales1994 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 08:27 PM   #135
country flag Joe.

Heather won 6-4 7-5

led a set and 5-1. but unlike most other brits, she regained her composure