Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 88 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 3rd, 2013, 11:03 AM   #1306
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Heather Watson

She's got 2R points to defend at the French!
Advertisement

Old May 3rd, 2013, 08:00 PM   #1307
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Not a surprise but she is out of Rome now
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #1308
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyElectric. View Post
She's got 2R points to defend at the French!
+ Qualifying

But yeah, now she's out of Rome too, I can see her not playing until Birmingham and just cancelling out the entirety of the clay court season. Hope she is feeling better. And on the bright side, the first half of the year for her next year (Excluding Aussie) will be a window of opportunity.

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 09:24 PM   #1309
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Daily Wail:

Watson returns to training and could make comeback next week after glandular fever
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 02:21 PM   #1310
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Hev out of Strasbourg according to Spiceboy, Mike Dickinson (DM) tweeted she was a hoping to make Strasbourg but a definite for RG. Obviously not quite fit enough for next week, pity would have been nice to get match practice before the French. Nice to have Hev back tho!
Old May 15th, 2013, 11:34 PM   #1311
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

I feel she's probably using the French as match practice for the grass season at home.

So glad to have her back!
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 06:38 AM   #1312
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Harman then tweeted that it was touch and go for the French...so guess we will just have to wait and see if shes there or not.
Old May 18th, 2013, 12:08 PM   #1313
country flag Nanachocoscotch

Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice

Hope she is back in time for the French With a decent draw I feel she could do some damage
Nanachocoscotch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 12:47 PM   #1314
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone else seen Heather's BT ad ?
Lmao at her grunting like Maria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ-GI2zB1Js

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 12:58 PM   #1315
country flag Nanachocoscotch

Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice Nanachocoscotch is just really nice

Just saw her on YouTube, haha, she loves the camera! She's such a personality! Total asset to British tennis and sport in general
Nanachocoscotch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 04:53 PM   #1316
country flag il dragone

il dragone has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanachocoscotch View Post
Just saw her on YouTube, haha, she loves the camera! She's such a personality! Total asset to British tennis and sport in general
Gotta love the xperia hot shots vids
il dragone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 09:00 AM   #1317
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by @HeatherWatson92
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 04:18 PM   #1318
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Happy 21st, Hev!

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 03:08 PM   #1319
country flag vaslav37

vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice

Is Heather going to be ready for Paris?
vaslav37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 03:22 PM   #1320
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all
Apparently so.

She's entered the doubles too.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote