Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 83 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #1231
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Heather Watson

Will play Hlavackova or Oudin in R2 which will be tough but hopefully that 3.5 hour R1 will have given her some sort of form....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #1232
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Hopefully it is Oudin who is a mess right now. The match will be on Wednesday

Sent from my iPod touch using VS Free
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #1233
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
You don't have to bet but you do have to have money in an account. But that only has to be £5 so it's not expensive as that can just sit there for a while and they are good quality streams.

Here's a post match blog from Hev in memphis:
http://www.tennisnow.com/News/Featur...is-Blog-1.aspx

Seems like her coach turned it around in the first set, interesting to here that (understandably) she's been putting a lot more pressure on herself since the Osaka win and thinks that could be partly the reason for her poor performances.
Nice read

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 10:03 PM   #1234
country flag guichard

2nd match on Court 1 tomorrow

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 10:45 PM   #1235
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

I personally was hoping for a Hlavackova tie, i do not believe she is in good form at all and her erratic hitting may fall into Hev's favour if she's consistent enough. Andi lost with Hradecka in doubles first round as number 1 seeds to Kudryatseva and Dabrowski and hasnt won an awful lot of matches this year on the singles circuit. Hope Hev is up for this, a good opportunity

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 09:22 PM   #1236
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Defeats Hlavackova 2-6 6-0 6-3

First QF of the year
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 09:27 PM   #1237
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

I believe she can totally get this title! Get your second WTA Tour title Hev. GL in the QF.

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #1238
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't totally rule it out (how could anyone after Osaka?) but I'm certainly not expecting it. Voegele will be tough but I'm expecting Heather to grind it out again. One match at a time, good luck Hev!

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 10:24 PM   #1239
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

Good win for Heather!
Lets just forget about the 1st set

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 11:07 PM   #1240
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Projected CH of 38 after this week if she loses next round, eeking closer to that precious top 32 ranking!
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 05:21 AM   #1241
country flag guichard

Good luck Heather ...

Sent from my iPod touch using VS Free mm
Ghty
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 07:34 AM   #1242

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Hev second up on court 1 today, similar time to yesterday probably.
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 04:52 PM   #1243
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

I'm nervous and excited for her. I think this is a very good opportunity to at least reach the finals, especially as Voegele, Erakovic and Hampton are all ranked below her. She has beaten Voegele and Hampton before and must know a lot about Marina's game. Hopefully she is physically okay and not too tired from all her marathons this week. But Hev is a brilliant athlete and above all, a real fighter. I've been so impressed how she's kept her cool in the last two matches, I believe if she plays a smart game today against Voegele, working the point, limited errors and improving on her return game, we should hoefully see her in the semi's !!

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 07:24 PM   #1244

Hopefully not to be... loses 6-1 6-2. Voegele looking quite dominant from the stats, looks on form this week have to see how far she goes.

Disappointing for Hev obviously was a good opportunity to make a final with Arvidsson out the way. On to IW and Miami, hopefully a decent draw could do with a big points haul.
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:51 PM   #1245
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

I like Voegele. I think she's underachieved thus far in her career and is showing signs of improvement but nevertheless this is disappointing for Heather. If not the end result, then the scoreline. Yes it's a fast surface but Steffi isn't the biggest hitter out there and Heather's serve should have won her a lot more cheap points. Winning less than half of her service points really seemed damaging.

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote