Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 6th, 2009, 12:49 PM   #106
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Heather Watson

heather and timea just lost a heartbreaker; 10-8 in the final set champions tiebreak
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 6th, 2009, 01:18 PM   #107
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

after winning the first set as well... what a pity, still a great run to the final. Hopefully they'll play together at Wimby and do well there.
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 02:11 PM   #108
country flag wales1994

wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future

Well done! We may have a future top doubles player
wales1994 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2009, 07:41 AM   #109
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."

Last edited by Hakapeszi : Jun 7th, 2009 at 07:46 AM.
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2009, 12:59 PM   #110
country flag lover_of_myskina

lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of lover_of_myskina has much to be proud of

Some pictures of Heather during the Roland Garros 2009 double Finale !
http://s726.photobucket.com/albums/w...uble%20Finale/
lover_of_myskina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 06:46 PM   #111
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Long time since someone posted in here!

Heather through to her first semi final in Frinton ($10k) after coming through qualifying.

QR1 def. Lewis: 6-2, 6-0
QR2 def. Bruzzone: 6-0, 6-0
R1 def. Balducci (7): 6-2, 6-0
R2 - def. Gasparri (Q): 6-2, 6-1
QF - def. George (WC): 6-1, 6-2

Impressive scorelines, but against unimpressive opponents to be fair. The real test will come in the semis where she will face 2nd seed Anna Smith.

EDIT - wow, you can tell I've not been following ITF's lately Heather also reached the semis of Felixstowe last week, also as a qualifier. She eventually lost to Smith 6-1, 6-4 in the semis.

So she will debut in the rankings week after next

... for some reason.

Last edited by Dawson. : Jul 16th, 2009 at 06:56 PM.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2009, 08:37 PM   #112
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

thumbs up heather
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 04:10 PM   #113
country flag Dtennis

Dtennis is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone know the link
Dtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 05:25 PM   #114
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

She won 6-1 6-2! She plays Fitzpatrick in her first final, good luck!
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 06:03 PM   #115
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Heather rolling along nicely in the 10Ks, hopefully she can take her first title here.
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 07:11 PM   #116
country flag NoChokes

NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of NoChokes has much to be proud of

Rolling through at the moment. Not sure who I want to win cause it's great to see Anna Fitz back and firing too.

KOB
NoChokes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 01:08 PM   #117
country flag serenus_2k8

serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute

Same, they have split the first two sets, 6-4 in each one. Down to the 3rd now, Heather 5-1 up

EDIT: Watson def. Fitzpatrick - 4-6, 6-4, 6-2

First title comes as she expects to debut in the rankings, joining other young Brits Tara Moore and Laura Robson as young winners of 10k titles (Tara won this title last year.)

She will debut around the 770 mark, I believe. Nice work

usopen and wimbledon
#219juniorchampions #220

venuswilliams serenawilliams

Last edited by serenus_2k8 : Jul 18th, 2009 at 01:13 PM.
serenus_2k8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 01:19 PM   #118
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenus_2k8 View Post
Same, they have split the first two sets, 6-4 in each one. Down to the 3rd now, Heather 5-1 up

EDIT: Watson def. Fitzpatrick - 4-6, 6-4, 6-2

First title comes as she expects to debut in the rankings, joining other young Brits Tara Moore and Laura Robson as young winners of 10k titles (Tara won this title last year.)

She will debut around the 770 mark, I believe. Nice work
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 02:18 PM   #119
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah More Brits In The Charts.....only Way To Go Is Up!!!!!
2008- 25K Jersey, 75K Torhout
2009- 25K Changwong, 75K Shrewsbury
2010- 100K Midland, 50K Nottingham
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Mforensic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 04:27 PM   #120
country flag wales1994

wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future

Heather Hope she can do well at the US Open juniors
wales1994 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote