Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 75 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 12:08 PM   #1111
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Heather Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyets View Post
When do Heather and Laura get their own forums?
They do.. This is it right?

Or can they have separate ones?
Advertisement

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 06:46 PM   #1112
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

https://twitter.com/HeatherWatson92/...04450029326336
I'm presenting at the @MOBOAwards tomorra night! [i.e. tonight - ed.]Tune in & watch live on BBC1.. It's going to be insane And I'll be performing... #gotya :P

https://twitter.com/HeatherWatson92/...09144663482369
“@basherdrummer: @MOBOAwards try BBC THREE 10pm :-)” WHOOPS!! Yes your right.. Sounds like you will be watching )
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 08:23 PM   #1113
country flag coyets

coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyets View Post
When do Heather and Laura get their own forums?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalLaura View Post
They do.. This is it right?

No, that is not quite accurate. This is Heather's thread, but Anne Keothavong has her own forum with lots of separate threads in it. The most popular, successful players have their own forums, and both Heather and Laura are very popular and successful. So, I was wondering when they each get their own forum instead of just having a thread like this one.
coyets is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2012, 09:18 PM   #1114
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Heather and Laura jointly win the Sunday Times Young Sportwomen of the Year award.

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #1115
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

18HQ from the MOBO awards
http://hqworld.net/2012/11/heather-w...ol-3-november/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 07:34 AM   #1116
country flag Embittered

Hev's been doing some press, e.g. http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/t...e-8390704.html (though I like this version of the photo better http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2012...ish-no1-robson)
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 12:55 PM   #1117
country flag Embittered

Heather in the pink: http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/04be5356-3...44feabdc0.html
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 08:38 PM   #1118
country flag cwej

cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all

I saw Heather play at Royal Albert Hall and as usual she was a delight. She played a friendly mixed doubles match with Henman, against Keothavong and Phillippousis. Incredibly, I'd say Heather got a bigger cheer than Tim - she completely won the crowd over, always a smile on her face and danced Gangnam Style at the change of ends with the crowd all clapping and cheering her on. My friend who took me is only a casual tennis fan and didn't even know who Heather was, but by the end had fallen in love with her. I love that about our girl.

Anne came across nicely too and I feel a bit sad for her that she was completely ignored by the WTA on their report of this match, in favour of photo after photo of Heather. (Though I'm not a fan of Anne at all really).
cwej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2012, 08:39 PM   #1119
country flag cwej

cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all

Incidentally, even though it was only an exhibition match and was a lot more relaxed, I have to say heather was by far the best player on court. OK, Henman and Phillippousis don't play regularly and Keothavong is going through a dreadful patch, but Heather shined with some fabulous volleys. Could totally see why she has two WTA doubles titles to her name.
cwej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 09:30 AM   #1120
country flag Embittered

Piece in the Wail.

Quote:
'For the coming season the soft target is to get into the top 30 and the ultimate one is to make the top 25. It would be great to be seeded for a Grand Slam, which sounds a lot but I believe in setting quite tough goals.'

There is also the incentive to ward off the rising challenge of Laura Robson, although she places that in a wider context. 'I would want to finish the year British No 1, not No 2, but I am focussed far more on what happens in the world rankings in general.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ten...#ixzz2Fm8W3ynZ
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 10:38 AM   #1121
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
Piece in the Wail.
Just read this article.

Nice too see Heather being so ambitious.
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 02:44 PM   #1122
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

(4)Jie Zheng (CHN) v Jamie Hampton (USA)
Q v Marina Erakovic (NZL)
Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS) v Kiki Bertens (NED)
Heather Watson (GBR) v (5)Sorana Cirstea (ROU)

Tricky draw tbh. Both Cirstea and Sveta are incredibly unpredictable!

Good luck!
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 11:15 PM   #1123
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

gl against cirstea

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 10:31 AM   #1124
country flag fast lefty

fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all

Cirstea really strang player. Hope heather wins but think Cirstea is probably favourite at the moment.
fast lefty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 10:03 PM   #1125
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Cirstea is so unpredictable but I fancy Heather's chances here. First match of the season, Cirstea's ball bashing may be a little rusty, Heather has the perfect game to take advantage. Plus she won their last meeting in Miami.

GL Hev

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote