Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 72 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 10:56 PM   #1066
country flag stfletch

stfletch is a name known to all stfletch is a name known to all stfletch is a name known to all stfletch is a name known to all stfletch is a name known to all stfletch is a name known to all stfletch is a name known to all stfletch is a name known to all stfletch is a name known to all stfletch is a name known to all stfletch is a name known to all
Re: Heather Watson

If Heather does pull off the tournament win (very tough though with a semi-final against a home favourite followed by a possible final against a top-tenner), she would actually sneak past Laura in the rankings and pip her to a top 50 place.

Maria Sharapova

Daniela Hantuchova

***GO GB GIRLS***
stfletch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 13th, 2012, 09:12 AM   #1067
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Heather won in straight sets to reach her first WTA tour singles final, where she will play Kelly Chang.

She's on court again now, about to start the doubles semi-final.

Last edited by Embittered : Oct 13th, 2012 at 11:32 AM.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 09:13 AM   #1068
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

Amazing.

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 10:55 AM   #1069
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

This is so exciting!
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 11:11 AM   #1070
country flag VikingTennisFan

VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light

wow, incredible!

Suddenly we have two girls who could win WTA titles.. Would be nice if Heather could make it first, Laura tends to get most of the glory these days...
VikingTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 12:22 PM   #1071
country flag coyets

coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingTennisFan View Post
Suddenly we have two girls who could win WTA titles.. ...
It feels as though we were back in the 1980s again.
coyets is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 12:50 PM   #1072
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future

When was the last time that a British woman swept both the singles and the doubles titles at a tournament?

Heather has a chance to do that tomorrow.
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 02:30 PM   #1073
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

SO INCREDIBLY HAPPY AND PROUD OF HEV.

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 02:48 PM   #1074
country flag fast lefty

fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all

Go on Heather,2 titles would be unbelievable,Laura will never do 2 in 1 week.
fast lefty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 08:51 PM   #1075
country flag scheele

scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light

Cmon heather. Im so proud of both heather and laura at the moment.
scheele is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 10:09 PM   #1076
country flag fast lefty

fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all

It is good isn't it.We always seemed to have talent but they never produced.These 2 seem good.
fast lefty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 11:11 PM   #1077
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingTennisFan View Post
Suddenly we have two girls who could win WTA titles.. Would be nice if Heather could make it first, Laura tends to get most of the glory these days...
Yep, i kind of feel that way. I think Laura has greater potential, but I'd like to see Heather beat her to some of the milestones.

I think the rivalry is good for both of them, and for British tennis in general. And for that, Heather needs to win some of the mini-battles.
pesto is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 05:26 AM   #1078
country flag Embittered

Tap, tap... Is this thing on?

History may be being made, folks. Heather has the first set.

Someone in a more favourable timezone on Chang's thread is giving score updates, if you want to relive it: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...5#post22318655
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 05:52 AM   #1079
country flag Embittered

Serving for the title, 7-5 *5-3

Ace 15-0
15-40
A-40 championship point
40-40 DF
40-A
Game Chang
5-4*

Last edited by Embittered : Oct 14th, 2012 at 05:58 AM.
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 06:10 AM   #1080
country flag Embittered

Chang takes the second set 7-5