Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 71 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 25th, 2012, 11:19 PM   #1051
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future
Re: Heather Watson

She has 80 points to defend from Miami alone so, no she doesn't.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 25th, 2012, 11:40 PM   #1052
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maza1987 View Post
A poster on bt.net wrote that Heather has only 57 points to defend between now and April 2013. If she can continue this level she's virtually guaranteed top 50.
She has 157 pts to defend between now and April 2013.
2008- 25K Jersey, 75K Torhout
2009- 25K Changwong, 75K Shrewsbury
2010- 100K Midland, 50K Nottingham
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Mforensic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 05:08 PM   #1053
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Heather played so well against Sharapova but just lost it at the end. :'(
Royals. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 10:35 PM   #1054
country flag ryczy

ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of ryczy has much to be proud of

Heather Watson of Great Britain plays a forehand in her first round match against Maria Sharapova of Russia during day three of the Toray Pan Pacific Open at Ariake Colosseum on September 25, 2012 in Tokyo, Japan.

ryczy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 06:09 PM   #1055
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Heather won her first qualifying match, hopefully she can win her other one!
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 08:24 PM   #1056
country flag fast lefty

fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all

Go for it,girl.Hopefully win and get the wild card in the main draw.
fast lefty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2012, 10:02 AM   #1057
country flag alexjones

alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold

Poor heather.
a bit less humiliating though if you consider that the person who beat her had already taken down someone higher ranked than her.
alexjones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2012, 10:58 AM   #1058
Royals.

Poor Heather
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 10:36 AM   #1059
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

beat hercog 64 64

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 11:48 AM   #1060
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic win!! Hercog had a good week in beijing
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 10:06 PM   #1061
country flag fast lefty

fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all

Hope she wins tomorrow.
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 10:07 AM   #1062
country flag alexjones

alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold

well done heather on beating Garrigues, didn't think she could do it. Good luck to her against Parmentier.
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 12:07 PM   #1063
country flag fast lefty

Come on Heather,make the final and beat Laura!
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 07:23 AM   #1064
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

wohoo,
just woke up to see the heather news. good stuff. new career high coming and a 2-0 record against doi going in to the semi.
great chance to make the final.

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 09:28 AM   #1065
country flag alexjones

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast lefty View Post
Come on Heather,make the final and beat Laura!
Well it won't be laura she faces in the final i'm afraid, should she make it that far.