Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 69 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 27th, 2012, 10:06 PM   #1021
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future
Re: Heather Watson

It's interesting that both Laura and Heather seem to have opposing strengths and weaknesses. Heather tends to be better at keeping the ball in for longer... she just doesn't do anything with it. The ball is in play, but it's not likely to be a winner or force an error. Which means that if she's playing someone who can do something with the ball she's handing her opponent plenty of chances to do so. Laura on the other hand hits the ball hard in places where it's going to be tough or impossible for the opponent to return. However, she's also highly inconsistent for a top level player meaning she'll give her opponent UEs hand over fist if they give her the chance.

Heather's also a good mover, Laura isn't. If we could combine the two we might have a world beater. Shame the fusion dance doesn't work in the real world.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 13th, 2012, 08:41 PM   #1022
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

So, where's Heather playing next?
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 10:16 PM   #1023
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

In dubs with rosolka in Quebec. Lost a tough match with barthel in singles.

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 07:22 AM   #1024
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

She is in doubles SF! Hopefully another title here.
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 11:45 AM   #1025
country flag KeysisGOAT

Well, Heather is maturing into quite the doubles player.
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 12:58 PM   #1026
country flag fast lefty

fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all

Hope she can win another doubles title.she then needs to get in the gym and combine that with some speed recorded hitting,but I,m sure her coach knows what he's doing.
fast lefty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 09:33 PM   #1027
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

another dubs final reached.
going for third title of the year.

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 02:47 PM   #1028
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Today Rosolska/Watson vs Malek/Mladenović!
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 07:55 PM   #1029
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all
And they lost a very close three setter. Going down 10-7 in super tiebreak after splitting the first two sets on tiebreaks.

Sent from my iPhone using VS Free
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 04:56 PM   #1030
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

Wimbledon 1st round, x80HQ http://hqworld.net/2012/09/heather-w...ledon-25-june/

2nd round, x111HQ http://hqworld.net/2012/09/heather-w...ledon-27-june/

Last edited by Snooked : Sep 18th, 2012 at 07:44 PM.
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 05:51 PM   #1031
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

and 3rd round x94HQ
http://hqworld.net/2012/09/heather-w...ledon-29-june/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 06:14 PM   #1032
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Heather's Qualifying Draw at Tokyo PPO:

(4)HLAVACKOVA, Andrea CZE
VANDEWEGHE, Coco USA
ARRUABARRENA-VECINO, Lara ESP
(10)WATSON, Heather GBR

Hlavackova will be REALLY tough but I'm sure she cant beat LAV. Good luck Hev
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 03:10 AM   #1033
country flag alexjones

alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold

heather's match against HLavackora has gone to a final set.
alexjones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 04:01 AM   #1034
country flag alexjones

alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold

and she's won it, well done Heather.
alexjones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 09:06 AM   #1035
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

AMAZING win for Heather!

So happy for her! Through to the main draw.