Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 66 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 10th, 2012, 01:20 PM   #976
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future
Re: Heather Watson

If she is, I hope she remembers to wear sun cream. Odd statement, but I managed to get sunburned so badly that I stopped off at hospital on my way home from the airport after going to San Diego.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 10th, 2012, 03:54 PM   #977
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

she's down on the list of san diego.

wickmayer next. she can be very up and down.

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 04:44 PM   #978
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

Amazing win for Hev, now leads series 3-0, all in three sets !! and now around 68/69 in the rankings, possibly even British number 1 if Anne fails to win R1.

Yanina next.... i thought she was having a horrific year but her results havnt been that bad at all, so im expecting a tough match. If Yanina is on form, this will be very tough for Hev but i think she is playing some very good tennis at the moment Go Hev !!!!

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 05:38 PM   #979
country flag amyja89

amyja89 is just really nice amyja89 is just really nice amyja89 is just really nice amyja89 is just really nice amyja89 is just really nice amyja89 is just really nice amyja89 is just really nice amyja89 is just really nice amyja89 is just really nice amyja89 is just really nice amyja89 is just really nice

Am becoming a big fan of Miss Watson, I was on Centre Court day one of Wimbledon and saw her round one match vs. Benesova, that forehand down the line to win the game after twelve deuces had me on my feet!
amyja89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 11:18 PM   #980
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

I thhink the match will be in Wickmayer's hands - but Hev has chances if she is misfiring.

Nice to see her rising and rising in the ranks.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 08:04 AM   #981
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

Gb no 1 in singles and dubs now.

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 09:47 AM   #982
country flag vaslav37

vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice

Watson officially Number 1 next week after Keothavong's loss in Stanford last night...

thoroughly deserved- Heather is a better player..
vaslav37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 11:43 AM   #983
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. Great for Heather
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2012, 10:14 PM   #984
country flag Maza1987

lost 7-5 1-6 4-6 to wickmayer.

Traded early blows at the start with Heather 4-2 down. But then Heather really got going and broke then held. A few holds followed but Heather broke at a crucial stage (5-5*) and served out 7-5.

Some really good shot making and scrambling from Heather. The hardcourts really bring out the best in her movement.

P.S. There was a moment when Heather successfully challenged a point and the umpire wrongly ordered to replay the point when wickmayer never touched the ball with her racket. Would liked to have seen Heather fight her corner more here--and let the umpire know of their error.

First set 7-5.

The second set Wicky was really pumped and Heather let it go when 4-0 down.

The final set was very high quality. Close games and good rallies, but it was wicky who got the crucial break. Heather saved 3 mps with amazing rallies but in the end it was not enough. Shame the match had to end, was really enjoyable final set.

Old Jul 11th, 2012, 10:37 PM   #985
country flag amyja89

amyja89 is just really nice amyja89 is just really nice amyja89 is just really nice amyja89 is just really nice amyja89 is just really nice amyja89 is just really nice amyja89 is just really nice amyja89 is just really nice amyja89 is just really nice amyja89 is just really nice amyja89 is just really nice

Brilliant fight from Heather especially in the third set. Good to see that her appeal doesn't just stay with us Brits, the crowd really got on her side! She's an infectious little player isn't she!

Most glaringly for me it was Heather's second serve that was letting her down. Wickmayer was picking them off with no problems and slamming winners back down the court almost every time.

On the plus side though, holy cow she's a fantastic athlete! I was getting tired just watching her run those balls down!
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 09:43 AM   #986
country flag vaslav37

vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice

the way that Heather is playing and the way that Bally/Anne have been playing puzzles me that Heather was not awarded a singles berth for the Olympics.

Heather and Anne are both MD in Carlsbad next week.
vaslav37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2012, 03:43 PM   #987
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

Into her first WTA doubles final with Marina Erakovic after a 7-5 6-7 10-8 win over the number three seeds

But faces King and Gajdosova in the final. Give it your all Hev

Carlsbad draw......

Faces Eleni Danilidou in the first round, who is actually on a 12 match losing streak in singles..... not a bad draw but Hev is 1-0 down in the H2H i think.
If she gets past this, which will be another glorious 60 points to her ranking, she will have another date with Yanina Wickmayer in the second round. C'mon Hev

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2012, 12:15 AM   #988
country flag amyja89

Heather wins her first WTA doubles title with Erakovic, winning 7-5 7-6! Nice to see she's finding some real doubles form going in to the Olympics.
Old Jul 16th, 2012, 12:23 AM   #989
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

Excellent news.

Maybe Hev and Laura getting a doubles WC while Anne and Elena got the singles ones will turn out to be a blessing. Lots of unfamiliar pairings around, home support, and they are both finding some form.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2012, 05:44 AM   #990
country flag Maza1987

Been busy last few days and there was such a long gap between her quarters and her semi that I lost track.

Superp stuff from her and partner.
Biggest dubs title in my living memory for a Brit girl.