Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 63 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 10:44 AM   #931
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of
Re: Heather Watson

Benesova in the first round is certainly winnable. She's the same height as Heather and won't be hitting winners everywhere. She has a career 3-10 record at Wimby.
In fact, I'd be disappointed if Heather didn't win this. Hantuchova in the 2nd rnd, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 10:46 AM   #932
country flag vaslav37

vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice

good draw for Heather...
vaslav37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 11:14 AM   #933
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic draw If Tara can beat her in 42 minutes then I think Heather will beat her too
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 12:50 PM   #934
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

It's a very good draw indeed. I expect a win.
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 12:57 PM   #935
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

It's a good draw, but you just never know when Benesova will show up. 100 points for Hev will be massive for her if she can get through this. Good luck. I think the bottom half of the draw plays Monday, therefore Hev should be playing then. Don't quote me though.

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 05:42 PM   #936
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe. View Post
Fantastic draw If Tara can beat her in 42 minutes then I think Heather will beat her too
I forgot about that.
Although Benesova was not trying that day as she was angry at her coach or something. Nonetheless, she hates grass. Heather is favourite to win this.

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 07:22 PM   #937
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

Iveta is rubbish on grass so this has to be considered winnable. I like them both though - but hope Hev wins this....

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Vekic ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Halep ~ Konta ~ Riske
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 09:39 PM   #938
country flag vaslav37

vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice

good chance to finally get back inside the top 100 if she beats Benesova...
vaslav37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 08:05 PM   #939
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

Won very handily - her work ethic is second to none. Looked like she enjoyed her CC debut

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Vekic ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Halep ~ Konta ~ Riske
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 08:17 PM   #940
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 25th, 2012, 08:41 PM   #941
country flag Wintermute

Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Material World View Post
Iveta is rubbish on grass so this has to be considered winnable.
Yes, apart from the mixed doubles title she won at Wimbledon last year. Clearly wasn't having a good day on grass today.

Heather did well and this is a big win for her.
Wintermute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 08:48 PM   #942
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

Excellent, emphatic win.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 09:21 PM   #943
country flag Maza1987

So happy for Heather, especially after the injury last year. After the first 4 games of the match, I pretty much knew Heather had too much all round game on this surface for Benesova.

Would have been nice for Heather to play Hantuchova as I feel she was there for the taking (as Hampton proved) and would likely have been on a bigger court. Nonetheless, cannot complain with drawing Hampton whom Heather has beaten already in the past.

Old Jun 25th, 2012, 09:54 PM   #944
country flag scheele

scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light

WOW way to go heather. The way she was playing i just knew she was gonna win. Top class.
scheele is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 01:46 PM   #945
country flag Maza1987

Finally, they published her post-match interview transcript.
http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/news/...705075040.html

Also, a good article on the Beeb.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/tennis/18592675