Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 59 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 25th, 2012, 10:16 AM   #871
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of
Re: Heather Watson

Good luck

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
WIMBY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2012, 11:55 AM   #872
country flag vaslav37

vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice

great result- lets hope the draw is kind...
vaslav37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 11:55 AM   #873
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

i woke up after she had already won.lol
gl in main draw

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 12:46 PM   #874
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Let's hope she draws Minella or Tatishvilli
Old May 25th, 2012, 01:58 PM   #875
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

How amazing would it be if Laura wins her qualifying match and both Brits draw Minella and Tatishvilli?

Given her recent form, I suppose MJMS wouldn't be a bad draw either. Just stay away from Ivanovic, Barthel and Kerber!

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 02:18 PM   #876
country flag vaslav37

vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice

she deserves a decent draw as she was unlucky at the Open and in Australia drawing Sharapova and Azarenka respectively.
Old May 25th, 2012, 05:53 PM   #877
country flag Wintermute

Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wales1994 View Post
Heather blitzed past Anna Floris 6-0 6-1 Well done guuuurl
Excellent result to qualify. Let's hope she gets a good placement.
Wintermute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 07:20 PM   #878
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

Great result - kept it beyond doubt. Hope she gets a winnable match-up.

Edit: Vesnina is an interesting one. Challenging but not impossible. All the best Hev....

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Vekic ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Halep ~ Konta ~ Riske

Last edited by Material World : May 25th, 2012 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Add detail
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2012, 10:55 AM   #879
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Nice draw for Laura! Shame she plays against another one of my faves though
Old May 29th, 2012, 02:07 AM   #880
country flag vaslav37

Heather has a tough match here but she can win it...

she needs a win to protect the 160 ranking points she picked up last year..
Old May 29th, 2012, 11:39 AM   #881
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

improved weight of shot i think this year.
clearly a bigger serve. she served her fastest at 111mph.

the better player today
62 64

all 160pts fully defended from last year

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Old May 29th, 2012, 11:46 AM   #882
country flag vaslav37

great win for Heather, she deserved her win today.
Old May 29th, 2012, 12:08 PM   #883
country flag extrasolarsystem

extrasolarsystem is an unknown quantity at this point

nice job today
extrasolarsystem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 12:20 PM   #884
country flag Maza1987

goerges next

Old May 29th, 2012, 02:59 PM   #885
country flag Joe.

She has nothing to lose now...she CAN beat Goerges but it's unlikely. Good luck Heather!