Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 46 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 5th, 2011, 08:28 AM   #676
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Heather Watson

WTA.2011.CP.WS.R2.Watson.vs.Dubois.Parts
Part1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HZMYMIRX
Part2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H40AOBG0
Part3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GWAGOV1I
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 6th, 2011, 03:05 PM   #677
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

playing scheepers in toronto 1qr.
currently winning
61 *3-2

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 04:43 PM   #678
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

won.
hercog next

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 11:00 AM   #679
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Hercog will be very tough....but rebound ace is Heather's best surface and Hercog enjoys the clay a lot more than this surface. Definitly has a chance but would also definitly be an upset.

Good Luck Heather!
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 11:59 PM   #680
country flag Maza1987

beats misaki doi in 1qr of new haven.
cetkovska up next.

Old Aug 20th, 2011, 12:21 AM   #681
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of

Well done

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
WIMBY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 12:19 PM   #682
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

I was already a big fan but now im even a bigger fan after she replied to my tweet i said to dominika when she asked ppl to vote her on xperia hotshots that she never even tweets and that i already voted for @heatherwatson92. She saw it a day later which is even better imo as she looked further down at her @ mentions lol. Luv u hev.
Btw im @thegrandslams
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 10:10 AM   #683
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

US Open starts on monday and if Heather gets a decent draw I would love to see her reach the 3R.
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 05:38 PM   #684
country flag Maza1987

shara in rnd1

*kills himself*

Old Aug 25th, 2011, 05:52 PM   #685
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future

Upset Of The Century!
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 06:08 PM   #686
country flag Maza1987

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianto_Jones View Post
Upset Of The Century!
In sporting history. Miracle on ice will have nothing on this. lol

Old Aug 26th, 2011, 05:57 PM   #687
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

I think she should show no mercy. Go for the double bagel.
pesto is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 05:59 PM   #688
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maza1987 View Post
In sporting history. Miracle on ice will have nothing on this. lol
She'll beat Masha. Then go on to win Britain's first Grand Slam since (Virginia Wade!).

God Help Britannica.

Murray, Watson, Robson, Broady, Keothavong, and Baltacha shall carry our torch.

James Ward is another future hope!
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 11:10 PM   #689
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Piece about Heather in the Wail: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ten...challenge.html

Quote:
Watson sounds happy when we talk – as she always does – and is full of enthusiasm about the changes in her life, including her new coach, former world No 78 Mauricio Hadad from Colombia – Sharapova’s former mentor.

‘Mauricio is my new coach. He's based half of the time Florida and half in Colombia, where he has an academy. I’ve known him since I came to the Bollettieri Academy when I was 12. I used to have private lessons with him. But he left after three years. But I called him to see if he wanted to work with me

'We started about six weeks ago. He’s very calm. I don’t work well with people who scream in my face because I won’t listen. He’s very smart. And he’s going to come to England to train with me after the US Open. He’s teaching me some Spanish – so he speaks it to me all the time. I’m getting a lot better.’
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 11:26 PM   #690
country flag Maza1987

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianto_Jones View Post
She'll beat Masha. Then go on to win Britain's first Grand Slam since (Virginia Wade!).

God Help Britannica.

Murray, Watson, Robson, Broady, Keothavong, and Baltacha shall carry our torch.

James Ward is another future hope!
This made me feel all jingoistic. *Goes to make cup of tea*.