Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 42 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 20th, 2011, 10:20 PM   #616
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Heather Watson

Heather is looking good for a Wimbledon MD birth a top 100 player before the year is through.

1) Laura Robson- 57
2) Johanna Konta- 119
3) Heather Watson- 122
4) Tara Moore- 210
5) Naomi Broady- 226
Mforensic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2011, 01:18 AM   #617
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

the cutoff for the md wimby has passed, i believe.
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2011, 09:03 PM   #618
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

will be on bbc red button and eurosport 2
Old May 22nd, 2011, 10:17 PM   #619
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maza1987 View Post
the cutoff for the md wimby has passed, i believe.
Bankin on a few withdrawals

1) Laura Robson- 57
2) Johanna Konta- 119
3) Heather Watson- 122
4) Tara Moore- 210
5) Naomi Broady- 226
Mforensic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2011, 06:02 PM   #620
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

Heather takes a very tight first set after saving a few set points.

Keep it up now!
Old May 23rd, 2011, 06:18 PM   #621
country flag VikingTennisFan

VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light

Just came home from work and Heather is leading 7-6 4-0

Go Heather!
VikingTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2011, 06:38 PM   #622

VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light

She made it!

Watson def Foretz Gacon 7-6(6) 6-1 !

Eurosport said something about this being the first British woman to win a round at RG since 1994..

I believe Heather will be in the top 100 when the rankings come out in two weeks...

Kaia Kanepi up next.
Old May 23rd, 2011, 06:40 PM   #623
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute

Top 100, gurl!!!
Old May 23rd, 2011, 06:52 PM   #624
country flag scheele

scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light

Well done heather!! First time ive seen her live on the telly in ages and she didnt disappoint.
scheele is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2011, 06:54 PM   #625
country flag Pebbles
Dementieva

Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute

Heather Very happy for her. Kanepi is definitely beatable.
Pebbles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2011, 07:26 PM   #626
country flag Maza1987

wohooooo
Old May 23rd, 2011, 07:31 PM   #627
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

So glad!
Old May 23rd, 2011, 08:16 PM   #628

After Keothavong's loss Heather is also now the new British no 2!
Old May 23rd, 2011, 08:25 PM   #629
country flag Maza1987

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingTennisFan View Post
After Keothavong's loss Heather is also now the new British no 2!
the baton is slowly being handed over. anne i think will retire after the onlympics. and bally may, too, as well.
Old May 23rd, 2011, 09:57 PM   #630
country flag Wintermute

Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Heather! I was a bit nervous because of how ropey the first set was. She only just sneaked it really. But Stephanie totally went walkabout in the 2nd. Got concerned again when Heather was DFing at the end (thought, oh no another Anne!).

First British woman to win at RG in 17 years. That's a ridiculous amount of time. Were the GBR girls really so scared of the clay? Heather is showing the way, nothing to be scared of!
Wintermute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote