Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 40 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 8th, 2011, 12:09 PM   #586
country flag Sharapovian
Pinkpova

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Heather Watson

Lost the second 1-6
Now down a break in the 3rd

1-3

Old May 8th, 2011, 12:49 PM   #587
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute

lost third 3-6
again
Old May 8th, 2011, 07:34 PM   #588
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

doh.
tough loss.
but she'll be fine in the long run
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2011, 05:10 PM   #589
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future

Once again McHale followed up her win over Heather with a good win over Shuai Peng in a third set tiebreak. McHale's best surface seems to be clay so no shame in losing to her.

*hingis_forever* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2011, 03:29 PM   #590
country flag VikingTennisFan

VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light

Just looking at the list for RG qualifying. Heather is currently 14th on the list, which means she'll be seeded for qualifying! So all her hard work of rising up the rankings is paying off. Hopefully she will qualify!

WTA has also launched a publicity campaign http://www.wtatennis.com/news/201105...256076_2358555 featuring 38 players. Most of them are the current top players, but Heather is included along with some other future star players! Way to go!
VikingTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2011, 05:11 PM   #591
country flag Sharapovian
Pinkpova

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Heather is seeded 6th in Qualifying for RG.

1st round (tomorrow) she will face Ioana Raluca Olaru, hopefully she can get through that match
Old May 17th, 2011, 06:29 PM   #592
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

Heather Watson GBR (6)

v
Ioana Raluca Olaru ROU

Heidi El Tabakh CAN
v
Sally Peers AUS

Maria Irigoyen ARG
v
Stefanie Voegele SUI
Erika Sema JPN
v
Misaki Doi JPN (14)

olaru still pretty big name player, but her form has been poor. i expect heather to come through
Old May 17th, 2011, 07:21 PM   #593
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Tough, tough 1R. Olaru is a dangerous player but even if Heather get's through that she has Peers. Fingers crossed Heather will qualify. GL
Old May 17th, 2011, 11:48 PM   #594
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

i agree that olaru is a tough round. when i first heard the draw i hated the thought but after thinking about it and looking at the Romanian's results, she has five straight losses to some mediocre players. I expect Hev to come through even though this is her opponent's fave surface and one of Hev's worse. GL Hev

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2011, 08:52 AM   #595
country flag coyets

coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light

Qualifying for a Grand Slam tournament is not easy, but Heather has improved so much that she has a good chance of reaching the main draw.
coyets is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2011, 02:49 PM   #596
country flag Sharapovian
Pinkpova

Won QR1 6-3 6-0

Next looks like it will be Peers.
Old May 18th, 2011, 03:17 PM   #597
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute

great
Old May 18th, 2011, 07:03 PM   #598
country flag Maza1987

superb scoreline
Old May 18th, 2011, 07:03 PM   #599
country flag Maza1987

and happy 19th bday
Old May 19th, 2011, 12:25 PM   #600
country flag Vaxey

happy bday!!!
she won 63 75 against to Peers