Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 09:27 PM   #541
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of
Re: Heather Watson

yess
well done. much better performance today
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 09:57 PM   #542
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

She got Christina Mchale. The two best '92 born players in the world will face off.

(1)Caroline Wozniacki (DEN) v BYE
Magdalena Rybarikova (SVK) v (Q)Irina Falconi (USA)
Zuzana Ondraskova (CZE) v Anastasia Rodionova (AUS)
Andrea Hlavackova (CZE) v (15)Barbora Zahlavova Strycova (CZE)

(9)Maria Kirilenko (RUS) v Varvara Lepchenko (USA)
(Q)Anna Tatishvili (GEO) v Jelena Dokic (AUS)
Jie Zheng (CHN) v (Q)Monica Puig (PUR)
(6)Yanina Wickmayer (BEL) v BYE

(3)Jelena Jankovic (SRB) v BYE
Tamira Paszek (AUT) v Melanie Oudin (USA)
(wc)Shelby Rogers (USA) v Jill Craybas (USA)
Chanelle Scheepers (RSA) v (13)Patty Schnyder (SUI)

(10)Daniela Hantuchova (SVK) v Alla Kudryavtseva (RUS)
Petra Martic (CRO) v Evgeniya Rodina (RUS)
(Q)Heather Watson (GBR) v Christina McHale (USA)
(8)Alisa Kleybanova (RUS) v BYE

(7)Nadia Petrova (RUS) v BYE
Edina Gallovits-Hall (ROU) v (wc)Jamie Hampton (USA)
Mirjana Lucic (CRO) v Ayumi Morita (JPN)
(Q)Sloane Stephens (USA) v (11)Shuai Peng (CHN)

(16)Vera Dushevina (RUS) v Vania King (USA)
(Q)Sania Mirza (IND) v Alison Riske (USA)
(wc)Sabine Lisicki (GER) v Renata Voracova (CZE)
(4)Marion Bartoli (FRA) v BYE

(5)Shahar Peer (ISR) v BYE
Alize Cornet (FRA) v Sofia Arvidsson (SWE)
(Q)Eva Birnerova (CZE) v Melinda Czink (HUN)
Olga Govortsova (BLR) v (12)Julia Goerges (GER)

(14)Bethanie Mattek-Sands (USA) v (Q)Alexandra Stevenson (USA)
Elena Vesnina (RUS) v Rebecca Marino (CAN)
Patricia Mayr-Achleitner (AUT) v Shuai Zhang (CHN)
(2)Samantha Stosur (AUS) v BYE
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 10:33 PM   #543
country flag Maza1987

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=432005
vote heather.
lol
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 10:33 PM   #544
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute

Tough but winnable! Good Luck Heather!!!!!
2008- 25K Jersey, 75K Torhout
2009- 25K Changwong, 75K Shrewsbury
2010- 100K Midland, 50K Nottingham
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Mforensic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 06:48 AM   #545
country flag 10snut25

10snut25 is a jewel in the rough 10snut25 is a jewel in the rough 10snut25 is a jewel in the rough 10snut25 is a jewel in the rough 10snut25 is a jewel in the rough 10snut25 is a jewel in the rough 10snut25 is a jewel in the rough 10snut25 is a jewel in the rough 10snut25 is a jewel in the rough 10snut25 is a jewel in the rough 10snut25 is a jewel in the rough

Well done for Heather to qualify for another WTA tour event. Will be an interesting match against Mchale with both being same age. But, I feel Heather will come through in the end! Good luck Heather!!!
10snut25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 09:57 AM   #546
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

Wouldn't want to make a prediction, as I've never seen McHale play, but I'll be very interested to see how the two up-and-comers match up.

It's good to see Heather consistently edging forward, qualifying, showing she belongs on the main tour. There's not really been an explosive breakthrough yet, but she seems to be making pretty good progress compared to most of her peers.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 02:16 PM   #547
country flag Maza1987

Quote:
Heather Watson, tennis is elementary

Heather Watson knew tennis was her game from the beginning.

"She paid for her own lessons," her mother, Michelle, said Sunday after the British 18-year-old had played her way into the main draw of the Family Circle Cup.

"She was doing too many things ... dancing, swimming, Brownies. I told her she had to give up something, so she saved the money her grandmother sent her and used it to pay for tennis lessons."

That was back in Guernsey, England, when Watson was 7. She has been training the last six years out of the famed Bollettieri Academy as well as the National Tennis Center in London. Ranked 123rd in the world, Watson is now a prime prospect to help lead the British out of their tennis doldrums.

Scoring a 6-1, 7-6 victory over Lenka Wienerova, of Slovakia, in the second round of qualifying on Sunday to advance into the Family Circle Cup might have been a good omen for Watson. She has advanced through qualifying three previous times this year, and each time she reached the quarterfinals of the main draw ($220,000 events in Auckland and Memphis, Tenn., and a $100,000 tournament in Nassau, Fla.).

"Hopefully, I can go further this time," said the enthusiastic Watson while eating lunch in the clubhouse, surrounded by family and friends. "It's important that my family (mother and retired father) travels with me."

Watson, whose first-round match today against American Christina McHale will be the second match on the Althea Gibson Club Court, was pleased with her play on clay.

"The more I play on clay, the better I get. My game automatically changes, getting more spin and height on my shots."
http://www.postandcourier.com/news/2...040411fcnotes/
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 05:11 PM   #548
country flag VikingTennisFan

VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light

Heather takes the first set against McHale!

Keep it up girl!
VikingTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 05:26 PM   #549
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute

Next 40points are waiting! C'mon!
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 06:55 PM   #550
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Such a stressful match to follow on Live Scores.
now 6-5* up in the 3rd (was 4-1 up)
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 07:02 PM   #551
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute

Heather
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 07:12 PM   #552
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Heather

Way to choke all those leads.
Oh well at least she gained some points by qualifying.

Quote:
TheSliceTweets
I can't explain how sad it is to see Heather leave push through the crowds to leave the court & sit under a palm tree and cry. #FCC2011
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 07:14 PM   #553
country flag Maza1987

7-5 3-6 6-7(3) in 2hrs 50mins.
Tough loss. Not really much in it.

But Mchale did win a 52% of the 228 total points played. So can't argue with that.
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 07:54 PM   #554
country flag Hian

Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future

Hian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2011, 10:04 PM   #555
country flag Maza1987

mchale went on to abuse kleybanova 60 61