Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 10:21 PM   #31
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of
Re: Heather Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenus_2k8 View Post
10ks are so dull, I liked how Laura aimed high
Heather did aim high, so high that she couldnt get in... Just being a bit more realistic now.
Advertisement

Old Mar 4th, 2009, 01:55 PM   #32
country flag serenus_2k8

serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah true. She doesnt want to taste the high life too early.

usopen and wimbledon
#219juniorchampions #220

venuswilliams serenawilliams
serenus_2k8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 08:25 AM   #33

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Heather is down for Jersey, as expected, currently 197th Alt, so a little way to go!
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 11:32 PM   #34
country flag raffles

raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of raffles has much to be proud of

I expected that she would get a WC for Jersey, is that not the case?
raffles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 12:36 AM   #35
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by raffles View Post
I expected that she would get a WC for Jersey, is that not the case?
She's likely to. The WCs won't be announced for a few more days.

*hingis_forever* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 02:52 AM   #36
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Heather has NOT received a wild card in MD or Qualifying for $10k Bath - but is only 4 places away from qualifying, so she will probably get in. I think they may have offered a wild card, but she may have turned it down, wanting to save them for the bigger events. Smart choice if it's true. Good luck Heather (if you play )

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 09:40 AM   #37
country flag serenus_2k8

serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute

WCs into 10ks would suck! Hope she gets in

usopen and wimbledon
#219juniorchampions #220

Old Mar 17th, 2009, 01:20 AM   #38
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Wake up call for Heather. She lost her first match in Bath qualifying 5-7, 2-6, to WTA#823 Vrskova (SVK)

... for some reason.
Old Mar 17th, 2009, 11:08 PM   #39
country flag Europe rocks

Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute

Oopsy daisy
Europe rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 06:04 PM   #40
country flag Dtennis

Dtennis is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you all hate the fact that she is playing big match,,,,, Their is no such thing as AIMING to High,,,,,,,,,,, In life you have to AIM High in order to get what you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. So support her or say nothing and dont let your true COLORS show..................... HATERS
Dtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 07:35 PM   #41
country flag serenus_2k8

Omg Funniest post ever. The fact that there is about 5 people who care enough about Heather's progression makes you think we're haters is genius Go back under your rock, thanks

usopen and wimbledon
#219juniorchampions #220

Old Mar 19th, 2009, 08:57 PM   #42

Quote:
The fact that there is about 5 people who care enough about Heather's progression makes you think we're haters is genius
She must have one of highest haters:fans ratio out there then!
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 08:59 PM   #43
country flag serenus_2k8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
She must have one of highest haters:fans ratio out there then!
Poor Heather

usopen and wimbledon
#219juniorchampions #220

Old Mar 19th, 2009, 10:05 PM   #44
country flag Dtennis

Dtennis is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Heather Watson

Quote:
Omg Funniest post ever. The fact that there is about 5 people who care enough about Heather's progression makes you think we're haters is genius Go back under your rock, thanks
Serenus: I like that you think what I said is funny. If their is only 5 people care about her tennis and the only thing they can talk about is that is that she AIM too HIGH AND SHE NEED A WAKE UP CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN MY BOOK YOU ARE ALL HATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT THE FUNNIEST THING EVER IS THAT ITS ONLY THE BRITISH HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY....................... HOW ABOUT YOU ALL TRY A NICE APPROCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHE JUST MIGHT BE ON OF THE BEST PLAYER'S ONE DAY............................ JUST THINK AND

I GOT FROM UNDER THE ROCK SO OPEN UR EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HEATHER AND GOOD ;LUCK NEXT WEEK IN JERSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE HAVE TO SUPPORTS U ON THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 01:30 AM   #45
country flag Dawson.

I don't think it's hating, I think it's just being realistic - my comments in particular (or at least thats how they were meant to come across). My 'wake up call' comment was refering to Heather believing her debut event to be $50k Clearwater, which was a totally unrealistic expectation. There's a huge gap between $10ks and $50ks and I think Heather may have expected herself to win. Hopefully this loss will only fire her up and motivate her to become the best player she can be

... for some reason.