Heather's Cheering Thread - Page 29 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 6th, 2011, 04:07 AM   #421
country flag Sp!ffy

Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Heather Watson

The end of the match was farrrr better than the beginning.

I thought Heather had more fans? Anyway, watching her performance today cheered me up after the abysmal Maria match. Good job Heather for keeping up with Peng the whole way.
Sp!ffy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 6th, 2011, 04:30 AM   #422
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future

I didn't see all of the match but was very impressed with what I did see. From what I've read, I was expecting a pusher but she has beautiful strokes and was able to step in and really drive the ball when she needed too.

*hingis_forever* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 12:58 PM   #423
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

WTA.2011.Auckland.QF.Match3.Watson.vs.Peng.ENG.576 p.x264.mkv
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 04:38 PM   #424
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

I want to watch the video and Im signing up, but it says i need an invite code. Where do i find it?
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 04:56 PM   #425
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

I really want to watch this match but I can;'t seem to sign up to the site. Could someone please upload it on megaupload? thanks alot.

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 12:12 AM   #426
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

if anyone is interested...

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-hay-igual View Post
hey, could i have some heather watson avatars from her matches at the ASB classic- 96 by 96

thanks

claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2011, 12:45 AM   #427
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

She played pretty well. I so hope she qualifies for the Open.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 12:45 AM   #428
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Heather Watson

Well done Heather

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
WIMBY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 09:48 PM   #429
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

Yes, some kind person has uploaded the vid of Heather saving MP with that great rally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyO0OeFfWik

Hustle!
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2011, 11:42 PM   #430
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

Good article on Heather and the work she put in during the off season.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ten...-on-world.html
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 04:46 PM   #431
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

anyone managed to download the Heather/Peng match? I can't seem to sign up with the site but I really want to watch that match, please upload unto Megaupload, thanks

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 06:21 PM   #432
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

i know right!! frustrating, im not a big torrent fan so if anyone could please do us all a favour and upload to megaupload it would be helpful and very welcomed

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 06:22 PM   #433
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

btw here are highlights of it only heathers points though (not made by me)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5CkT5EPpG8 part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffQq4zeqOjE part 2

Old Jan 10th, 2011, 06:27 PM   #434
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

By me.
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 06:30 PM   #435
country flag JamieOwen3

yeah i kind of thaught it was